Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

rngrfnec

Sep 9, 2009
There's a meet and greet with some of the players tonight at Slate (54 West 21st St.) from 6-9pm that I won't be able to attend. My ticket rep said that I can pass along my invite, though, so if anyone here is interested, just PM me your email address! First person to PM me gets the tickets!

Tikkanese

Dec 6, 2006
New York
Anyone interested in tickets for tonight's game against Calgary (Section 119, Row 15), PM me. Will make a deal well below face value.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
I have a pair for Rangers vs. Panthers this Tuesday 10-23.
Section 220 row 2 Gallery Seats.
Season ticket holder face value for this game is $170.00.
Asking $150 total for the pair.

[email protected]
or 908-451-8177

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Literally cannot give them away this season.

I feel your pain and I second that !! If Rangers have any hopes of not having another mass exodus of season ticket holders next season they will actually have to lower prices going forward.
They have actually gone beyond the tipping point. If you have to sell the lowest tier games for less than face value then they are overpriced by the Rangers.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I feel your pain and I second that !! If Rangers have any hopes of not having another mass exodus of season ticket holders next season they will actually have to lower prices going forward.
They have actually gone beyond the tipping point. If you have to sell the lowest tier games for less than face value then they are overpriced by the Rangers.

I do agree they've gone over the tipping point but I'd be genuinely shocked if they lowered prices; at least after only a 2nd losing season. I think there's a better shot that we maybe see them open up more stuff to full season inventory instead. Even that I don't think is too likely. The Knicks don't offer much upstairs either in terms of full season and they have WAY more inventory available. Hell, just look at this one dead game coming up. Blue dots galore on the map.

Tickets | New York Knicks vs. Indiana Pacers - New York, NY at Ticketmaster

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Literally cannot give them away this season.

I do agree they've gone over the tipping point but I'd be genuinely shocked if they lowered prices; at least after only a 2nd losing season. I think there's a better shot that we maybe see them open up more stuff to full season inventory instead. Even that I don't think is too likely. The Knicks don't offer much upstairs either in terms of full season and they have WAY more inventory available. Hell, just look at this one dead game coming up. Blue dots galore on the map.

We all knew (or should have known) that this season would be the worst in a decade for reselling tickets. I said it would be a bloodbath over the summer, unless you have the luxury of the first row of a price point in a desirable upper bowl section. Do not expect prices will be lowered...best and most likely case is the current pricing is frozen until we get back to the playoffs. On the bright side, ticket sales are always tough through mid November as there is a ton of available inventory and not a huge amount of interest. Typically things pick up around Thanksgiving and for the holiday season. How that will work out this season is a good question, particularly if the team remains in the cellar for the next month.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
We all knew (or should have known) that this season would be the worst in a decade for reselling tickets. I said it would be a bloodbath over the summer, unless you have the luxury of the first row of a price point in a desirable upper bowl section. Do not expect prices will be lowered...best and most likely case is the current pricing is frozen until we get back to the playoffs. On the bright side, ticket sales are always tough through mid November as there is a ton of available inventory and not a huge amount of interest. Typically things pick up around Thanksgiving and for the holiday season. How that will work out this season is a good question, particularly if the team remains in the cellar for the next month.

I’m sure it’ll pick up a little with people buying as gifts for the holidays but considering this team is heading for the cellar and quickly, I have no interest in finding out with my tickets. I’ve probably left some money on the table but I’m just trying to move whatever I’m not using as soon as I can.

Tikkanese

Dec 6, 2006
New York
I’m sure it’ll pick up a little with people buying as gifts for the holidays but considering this team is heading for the cellar and quickly, I have no interest in finding out with my tickets. I’ve probably left some money on the table but I’m just trying to move whatever I’m not using as soon as I can.

Absolutely agree. I had the same idea, and have been offering a lot of games out a discount to face and still cannot move 'em. I certainly expected to lose money this year, but am surprised at just how bad it is. October is always terrible, but it feels like the general fan even knows the Rangers are a bum ticket right now. And this is with the rest of the area pro teams sucking wind or being done for the year.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Looking for 1 for tonight. Some good deals out there on Stubhub, but if anyone wants to avoid the fees and make a deal lmk.

ray hey

Mar 8, 2008
For sale: Vancouver Canucks November 12th & Ottawa Senators November 26th game. I have 2 pairs for each game. Looking to sell one pair for each of those games. Whichever pair sells, I will use the other.

Choice of 2 locations: 224 Row 3 (first row of section, there are no rows 1 & 2). Best seats in the house as you face both benches and are situated at dead center ice on the Red line. Face Value $238 for pair. Also have section 226 Row 3 seats # 1 & 2. Aisle seats on side of section closer to center ice & you face both benches. Face Value $210 pair. Payment thru Paypal only. Please add $14 to cover Paypal Fee & USPS Priority mail fee. Hard Season Tickets will be mailed via expedited 2 day delivery. You will not be disappointed with either of these seat locations. Though I cannot guarantee satisfaction with the Rangers. PM me here or via email: [email protected]

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone want to sell me three tickets for my wife, daughter and I for the Nov. 17 game vs. Florida anywhere in section 211 or 224 for $75 (or less) each, service charges incl.?

Last edited:

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Anyone have 3 tickets for the Leafs Rangers game on Feb 10? Looking for lower level preferably. Thanks.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I've got three gallery seats on the aisle in Section 221, Row 2 for Sunday, 11/4 vs. Buffalo. $103/ticket including PP fees.

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
Looking for 3 tix for Rangers-Canucks on 11/12. My budget is probably gonna get me into the 200’s or maybe the Chase Bridge. Don’t want 400 level. Anyone have any insights or preference between experience of 200 Vs. Chase Bridge? Probably looking to spend 60-70 per ticket.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Looking for 3 tix for Rangers-Canucks on 11/12. My budget is probably gonna get me into the 200’s or maybe the Chase Bridge. Don’t want 400 level. Anyone have any insights or preference between experience of 200 Vs. Chase Bridge? Probably looking to spend 60-70 per ticket.
You are not getting on the Bridge for that price. I am in the 200s, I didn't use variable pricing, so not sure of the variable pricing price points on that game. However, you will have a very hard time getting tickets for 60-70 in the 200 level after fees.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
You are not getting on the Bridge for that price. I am in the 200s, I didn't use variable pricing, so not sure of the variable pricing price points on that game. However, you will have a very hard time getting tickets for 60-70 in the 200 level after fees.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens

Will he, though? Really? I already see 3 tickets in the 200s for $75 each after fees on Ticketmaster. By Monday afternoon there will be more.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Will he, though? Really? I already see 3 tickets in the 200s for $75 each after fees on Ticketmaster. By Monday afternoon there will be more.
Then he should grab them. If he is going to hold out for an extra $10, it may never come.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Then he should grab them. If he is going to hold out for an extra $10, it may never come.

That hasn't been my experience with buying last minute. Both this year and last year, there were better deals day of. I understand that the risk isn't worth it to some people, but I'm just trying to be honest about the state of the secondary market for those that might appreciate the information.

Reactions: Blueshirt Special

ltrangerfan

Jul 24, 2010
That hasn't been my experience with buying last minute. Both this year and last year, there were better deals day of. I understand that the risk isn't worth it to some people, but I'm just trying to be honest about the state of the secondary market for those that might appreciate the information.

The Vancouver game on Nov 12th?

Vancouver is usually a "dead game" for selling.

Usually for games like this one, I 've been successful sitting downstairs center for less than $100 per (rows 18+) for instance. I'm probably buying MSG's seats?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
The Vancouver game on Nov 12th?

Vancouver is usually a "dead game" for selling.

Usually for games like this one, I 've been successful sitting downstairs center for less than $100 per (rows 18+) for instance. I'm probably buying MSG's seats?
Resellers are almost always going to be cheaper than MSG for low tier games. That said I don't think a Canuck game in November is dead because it's the canucks. It's just a dead time of the season (though I usually go to a lot of games in Oct/Nov and few in Dec/Jan).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad