GDT: New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens | 7:00pm et | CBC, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
He's exactly the kind of player you need to win cups. Gritty depth player who isn't afraid to block shots and do all the little things.

He's the kind of player a coach has got to love. I don't like him starting games on the top 6 regularly but whenever you need a little bit of something - need another guy to hit the net, battle on the boards, need more defense or more toughness, just bump Prust up and he fill fit in. I was a fan before this season but I didn't know he'd be this valuable.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Why is Gorges always staying in the neutral zone when we're in possession of the puck in the offensive zone? He's so uni-dimensional. Would be nice to see him keep the play alive just every now and then.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
From the one replay I saw, it looked like a shoulder to shoulder with the puck carrier. I've seen much worse go unpunished. But it is a Hab, so we'll see.

He hit him in the back. But McDonagh tried a cute fake right before it. Patches didn't target the head. I feel like it was worth the 2 minute boarding he got, but no further discipline.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
We can't be hypocritical here. Max's hit was worse than Schenns.

Didn't mean to say it that way. Just meant that the circumstances leading to the hit were not too different (Free puck near the boards, and the first player to the puck turned around and got nailed from behind).

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Why is Gorges always staying in the neutral zone when we're in possession of the puck in the offensive zone? He's so uni-dimensional. Would be nice to see him keep the play alive just every now and then.

Because its 3-0 and we've blown enough of that for poor Carey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad