Max Pacioretty - David Desharnais - Brendan Gallagher
Brandon Prust - Alex Galchenyuk - Erik Cole
Travis Moen - Lars Eller - Colby Armstrong

Josh Gorges - Raphael Diaz
Andrei Markov - Alexei Emelin
Francis Boullion - PK Subban

Carey Price

i can see what he said :(

but what i meant to say was, why is he on the FOURTH LINE!?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Those lines are inaccurate, Eller was with Chucky and Cole yesterday.

Prust has an upper body injury.

Half the team took the option today, so there were no line combos this morning.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Those lines are inaccurate, Eller was with Chucky and Cole yesterday.

Prust has an upper body injury.

Half the team took the option today, so there were no line combos this morning.

Good! Eller is just playing too well to be floundering on the 4th line with two guys who really haven't done much this year.

Hopefully his puck procession game will help Cole and he does seem to have a little chemistry with Chucky. Speaking of Chucky, he needs the puck on his stick more often, good things happen when he has the puck!

Bourque------Pleky------Gio
Patches---DD----Galagher
Chucky---Eller----Cole
Moen---White----Armstrong

Prust----rest him although I'm sure he wants to play his old team in his new barn.;)

Be a Hab

Sep 17, 2010
I don't like having dd and gally on the same line especially against a team like the rangers. I find if you have a small center you need to surround him with 2 big wingers. But maybe with gally's combativity along the boards will be enough to make up for the lack of size on that line... hopefully so!! GO HABS!

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I'm excited for this game. I'm eager to see who is playing for the Habs and I feel like it's going to be the polar opposite of the last meeting between these two teams.

Biron in nets, Staal might be out, Brendan Gallagher back in, Prust might be out. Interesting game tonight!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Quebecois goalies always play well in the bell. Torts is hoping his martin can play like the other french martin done here I bet And after the last game why the **** is Diaz on the first pairing? Just put subban back with gorges already on the first pair for **** sakes. Diaz cost us 2 goals last game why isn't he in the pressbox tonight there MT?

Are you for real ? You want to put our second best ES Dman in the stands ?

Pigems*

Regarding posters who think you can't be a superstar with the nickname Chucky. How about Super Chucky? Marvelous Chucky? or The Abominable Chucky?

Totaly bad he wasn't a Dean man we could call his Chuck Norris lol

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
No. Just no. Terrible nickname.

Pretty sure Biron sucked last time he played at the Bell Center. There's at least this.

It seems so far that Biron is the exception to the Quebecois backup goalie rule. he is 2-7-1 in his last 10 at the Bell Center.

Hoping they can get back on track after the Isles game. Definitely don't want to make it easy for the Bruins to take the division with their games in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad