Post-Series Talk: New York Rangers defeat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2, advance to ECF

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Congrats Rangers: Team took 3rd period crack-of-light, and did what Championship caliber teams do, jumped through it!! Very impressive after Canes didn't seize it, and now team has that good mojo heading into ECF's. Enjoy the spoils Ranger fans, you've got a great team this year that could do it.
Canes fans, tough way to go after team fought back from 0-3 deficit. Close series but Canes lost the important swing moments. Plus, odds are odds for a reason. Canes blowing it, with tie late in 3rd, and then OT loss early in series left no room for errors. Could've survived 3rd period melt tonight, if 1-2 instead of 0-3 series, but odds caught up to Canes. Hang in there, tough playoff loses stink.

Congrats Rangers

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Chris Kreider is my favorite Ranger, and he has gotten some heat from Rangers fans. What he did tonight brought tears to my eyes.

Good series Carolina, I knew this was going to go at least 6 games, and even thought it was going 7. This was not an easy series.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
This series was the 100th lesson in my life that I don't know what the f*** I'm talking about.

- I said multiple times that the Rangers needed to give their lines a shake, particularly the Zibanejad line . . . . and they dominated the 3rd period

- I said Shesterkin looked shaky and shook and he made a ton of massive saves in that 3rd.
I've been watching this team my entire life. I also don't know what the f*** I'm talking about lol

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I guess wasting all your cap space a year before guys like Trochek are hitting free agency to sign Kotkaniemi because Bergevin called your owner cheap wasn't a good move?

Kudos, you worked really hard to somehow work this into the narrative.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
In the end my Rangers in 6 worked out but it probably should have ended in 4 or 5. Losing 2 games might benefit them. I think no matter what the ECF will begin Monday probably so they won't be off too long

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad