Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Minnesota Wild 3/13/2014

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
I could smack AV. How many times are all four lines going to fail to show up before he switches up the lines? And I don't mean switching Hagelin and Kreider. I'm talking about a complete overhaul.

And tell me this, I know we lack offense, but why the hell is the ineffectual Zuccarello line a PP unit? Zuccarello should be on the first unit. Period.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Clausewitz said:
I don't understand it. MSL produced with Richards in Tampa -- but not with Richards in NY. Nash did it all on his own in CMB; he can't do it at all in NYR. Richards was PPG in TB and Dallas -- not even close in NY. I just can't explain it. Maybe we're better off playing Torts style hockey.

It's Manhattan. They should require players to live in the 'burbs.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Vigneault is a ****ing moron. Power play and waits until 1 minute left to pull the ****ing goaltender.

I'm done with this ****ing dolt and his nonchalant approach. Fire this ******* already and bring in Laviolette. I'm done with this ****. You can't get your players going for this kind of game??? The problem is the coach.

His system DOESN'T WIN.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Joy playoffs slipping away. If they don't get 2 PTS tomor it's not pretty. Btw msl needs a goal. Why do players bone to ny and suck?

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Man, we're having trouble creating offense. We should go out and trade for last year's Art Ross winner.

*cries into beer*

profchaos2001

Mar 2, 2012
Such an easy schedule, they said

Such Martin St. Louis, they said

320.gif

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
All I can do is laugh...because we're the joke of the original six

Well, that's always been the case. No one of any consequence wanted to play here in the 50s and 60s. Getting sent to the Rangers was like getting sent to the moon. The Leafs and Wings took the Rangers' place as that laughingstock in the 70s and 80s.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Here's an idea.

Let's get a notorious, cherry picking floater.
A playmaker who doesn't pass the puck.
A superstar who can't stay on his feet for his life.

And we ask these three to offensively carry a team made of up enigmas and underachievers.

BRILLIANT.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Vigneault is a ****ing moron. Power play and waits until 1 minute left to pull the ****ing goaltender.

I'm done with this ****ing dolt and his nonchalant approach. Fire this ******* already and bring in Laviolette. I'm done with this ****. You can't get your players going for this kind of game??? The problem is the coach.

His system DOESN'T WIN.

Lol his system was 1 win, goal away from the cup

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This team just gave up on that 2nd goal. Embarrassing. Looked like a pre-lockout team. No one gave a **** for a 2nd game in a row. I'm already sick of this team. I'm tired of emotionally investing myself year in year out to watch half assed efforts like this. I don't know how a guy can just stand there hacking at a puck 4 times with no one in the vicinity. This team gives so few ****s. Why do I care more about them winning than themselves?

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
This sucks. But hockey is a game where one bad play/good play or one bad bounce/good bounce sometimes means the game.. That has been the case lately..

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Wild got home cooking tonight. Guess we can't expect anything less when Van Massenhoven is in charge. The Wild play boring hockey. Lemaire left an imprint on that franchise.

Still waiting for St.Louis to make a difference. I've been disappointed in him outside of his first game with the team when he was buzzing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad