Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
c0056221_4a9dcd89ec737.jpg

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Passing the puck to MSL regardless of where he is needs to stop. It's not doing him any favors. His first goal won't come off a play like that, it will come off a sensible hockey play.

*Bob Richards*

Edmonton looked like a bunch of mannequins out there but I don't care. A commanding win and a needed one.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
What's Stepan's ppg from January-April? He's playing like a ppg player now and he did it last year. Maybe he's a slow starter? Or a second half performer?

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
What does one do with Talbot this offseason? To me, he's starting to prove his worth as a starting goalie but, he's a very valuable asset as a backup to Hank.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
- 3rd career shut out for the Prince
- 3 point games for Zucc and Stepan
- both are now on 53 points, a career high for both
- 5th road game where we score 5 goals or more (FLA, TOR, NJD, OTT)
- 2 SHG's
- Brassard scores to get to a career high 17 goals

This game was full of nice moments.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
What does one do with Talbot this offseason? To me, he's starting to prove his worth as a starting goalie but, he's a very valuable asset as a backup to Hank.

He's shutout Nashville, Montreal and Edmonton. He plays against easier competition. He's a great backup, but when AV started playing him consistently he crumbled agains the jets. He gives me the impression that he's just happy to be here backing up Hank. Give him a raise this offseason and keep him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad