Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Chicago Blackhawks - March 8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
rnOoTaK.png

That might be the worst pun I've ever seen. Woof.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Cam has really picked up his game since the trade deadline. I wonder if he was worried about management bringing in another goalie. I have a lot more confidence in him then a couple of weeks ago.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Where is that dude who only posts the ghostbusters theme song from youtube whenever Talbot wins? :laugh:

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Talbot has really picked up his game as of late. Hopefully he can play like this against the Islanders. A little worried about our offense drying up though.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Hell of a game... two powerhouses... very few mistakes... so few that the ones that happened were noticeable.

Tight D, great puck movement.. credit to both teams.

Rangers forwards need to start roofing it and Rangers D need to get more pucks through.

That's a good team on the other end. Ranger forwards did a tremendous job of back checking and both teams made the other go a full 200 feet.

While Yandle got a little cutesy tonight, you see why the move was made. If one of Hunwick or JMoore were out there, this would've been 2-0 CHI. Near flawless D.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Brassard is great with the slapshot. You don't see a lot of players using the slapshot these days. Brassard even uses it to pass the puck. It's sick.

His great play to keep control of the puck instead of dumping it, then passing it to Zucc and hustling to join the attack was a thing of beauty. His slapper was just icing on the cake.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Cam has really picked up his game since the trade deadline. I wonder if he was worried about management bringing in another goalie. I have a lot more confidence in him then a couple of weeks ago.

He's probably getting mentally attuned to the workload, he's only ever been a daily starter at AHL level. Defense is really picking it up too, lots (but not all) of the worst Talbot outings were real pond hockey games.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Great game from Talbot, fourth line is much more enjoyable to watch now. 5 of 6 points from Nashville, at Detroit, at Chicago, not bad Rangers.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Cam gets #1 star, BrassGod #2 for the GWG and Zucc for his brilliance in the last five minutes.

So, the Rangers have only lost to Dallas and Nashville from the Western Conference in their home buildings. This team knows how to win on the road.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
What a ****ing game by Talbot. What a ****ing monster game. Can't say enough about that performance.

Great hard fought win by the whole team.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009

Agreed. His glove hand has improved dramatically as well. He used to knock pucks down with his glove a lot more than he would catch them. Now that glove is a black hole, sucking in and swallowing forever anything within its vicinity.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Talbot has really picked up his game as of late. Hopefully he can play like this against the Islanders. A little worried about our offense drying up though.

Talbot shutout against the hawks. Guy has the #1 or 2 GAA since last season, please get over it.

I saw a stat that he has the lowest GAA in the NHL since last season with a minimum of 40 games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad