zman77

Oct 1, 2015
did-someone-say-sweeeeep.jpg

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
LOL!!!! After the media team put up the playoff graphic towards the end of our penultimate game before we'd sealed the win....? We may be jinx proof.

That being said, I will not be shocked at all to see this go another game or 2. so just hoping we can get a win tonight.

AH, it was the last game against the Flyers where they tried to jinx us. almost 30 seconds left, only up by 1, already talking about our first round against the Caps (which we thought was a good thing at that point lol). I remember being furious at the time lol.

Here's the clip:

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Leafs fan here hoping you guys do the sweep. For this series, the Canes have the entire Leaf nation voting for them because of how much we hate the Islanders. We're all hoping to see the two wild card teams as the Eastern Conference finals. Another reason we all want you to win is that I'm sure it must be making Don Cherry feel pretty stupid labeling the Canes as a "bunch of jerks".

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Leafs fan here hoping you guys do the sweep. For this series, the Canes have the entire Leaf nation voting for them because of how much we hate the Islanders. We're all hoping to see the two wild card teams as the Eastern Conference finals. Another reason we all want you to win is that I'm sure it must be making Don Cherry feel pretty stupid labeling the Canes as a "bunch of jerks".
Actually that turned out to be brilliant as the Canes are basically running with it. What is a bunch? A team. What are Jerks? Ego less fearless individuals that play as a team... hard.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

Do you really think a man who dresses like Don Cherry does is capable of feeling stupid?

Let's be honest, after the Canes win the Cup, the first thing Don Cherry is going to do is say "SEE I TOLD YOU SO they stopped those goofy celebrations and LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED they went on to win it all".

Punctuated, of course, with the desk-piano gestures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad