New Witcher game in development

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Honestly as disappointing as Cyberpunk ended up being, the core strength of The Witcher 3, it's immersive storytelling, was still present in 2077. The actual core plot of 2077 was a bit dumb but a lot of the side stories were great, some remarkably strong. As long as they don't make a bunch of over the top promises that they can't deliver, there's no real reason why The Witcher 4 can't be great. Honestly, all they would really have to focus on from a growth standpoint is building better combat mechanics and maybe fleshing out the RPG elements.

As much as I'm soured on any original concept CDPR tries its hand at going forward, I feel safe being hyped for a new Witcher game.

I actually thought the side content was lacking in Cyberpunk 2077 compared to the Witcher 3. In particular the sheer amount of side quests and the depth of a lot of them. And while the main Witcher 3 story wasn't great, I thought it was better at keeping me engaged throughout than Cyberpunk's.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I actually thought the side content was lacking in Cyberpunk 2077 compared to the Witcher 3. In particular the sheer amount of side quests and the depth of a lot of them. And while the main Witcher 3 story wasn't great, I thought it was better at keeping me engaged throughout than Cyberpunk's.
Well yeah compared to The Witcher 3, it's not on the same level, None of it is. but I found a lot of the side mission stories to be even more entertaining/intriguing than the main story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad