New slogan in habs locker

Myron Gaines*

Pat Hickey: "The team has lost 5 games in a row, can you tell us in detail what's not working?''

Michel Therrien: "There are no excuses, Pat."

Pat Hickey: "But..."

Michel Therrien: "No excuses."

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I smell an avatar campaign with this slogan. Something like;

Picture of Plekanec: "No wingers to play with."
Picture of Therrien(yelling, preferably): "No Excuses!"

16kq1ld.gif

I call dibs on

Picture of Eller: "No powerplay time"
Picture of Therrien(yelling, preferably): "No Excuses!"

8h3q.gif

comme ça?

I'm no Photoshop pro so if someone else can do better feel free! If not I can make a few for folks/pass the PS file along

Last edited:

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
:laugh:

Could I have an avatar?

Picture of Tanguay saying "I don't even play here anymore"
Therrien: "no excuses!"

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
Leblanc: "But coach, I can't play the home opener with an elastic band between my skates."

Therrien: "No Excuses." :laugh:

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Erik Cole (recently a bitter killjoy): ''coach...I swear I have major diarrhea...gotta be honest and admit it's probably from all the bitter complaining/crying I've been doing recently about the CBA''

Coach Therrien: in broken english...''shut your ****ing killjoy/bitter mouth, Cole, put your diapers on, and go out there and do your job on the ice...you get paid very well, stop complaining/crying and be happy you can play hockey for a living and make millions while doing it'' (million$ that come from the fans).
(''Ferme ta maudite gueule, Cole, pis met tes couches/diapers et va faire ta job sur la glace!'',etc!).

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Wasn't that either already there OR the slogan in the Pens dressing room (or some other team). Definitely not the first time I've seen that. Maybe they announced it in the offseason (the usual offseason) and now it's just...up.

HabsPassion

Jun 29, 2012
Montreal
Coaches are allowed to design the room as they wish. That was one of Therrien's adjustments he made. In the gym to the left of the dressing room, you will also find the "No Excuses" slogan.

Replaces the picture just to the left of this message
<<<<<<<<

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Erik Cole (recently a bitter killjoy): ''coach...I swear I have major diarrhea...gotta be honest and admit it's probably from all the bitter complaining/crying I've been doing recently about the CBA''

Coach Therrien: in broken english...''shut your ****ing killjoy/bitter mouth, Cole, put your diapers on, and go out there and do your job on the ice...you get paid very well, stop complaining/crying and be happy you can play hockey for a living and make millions while doing it'' (million$ that come from the fans).
(''Ferme ta maudite gueule, Cole, pis met tes couches/diapers et va faire ta job sur la glace!'',etc!).

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Coaches are allowed to design the room as they wish. That was one of Therrien's adjustments he made. In the gym to the left of the dressing room, you will also find the "No Excuses" slogan.

Replaces the picture just to the left of this message
<<<<<<<<

I believe the plaque to the left of your message was given to Gomez as a parting gift.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad