weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
bye-kevin.jpg

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
Kurz would get me riled up, I definitely unfollowed a couple times on Twitter lol. But I kept coming back, he was aight. Excited for the new guy.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
For all his purported claims of being the "insider" for the Sharks, Kurz seemed to fashion himself as more of an analyst than an actual reporter. Rarely did he have any insight into news and rumors. Of course, the Sharks are a fairly tight-lipped organization, but it started to feel ridiculous when national guys like LeBrun would constantly be getting scoops and Kurz would just retweet them.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
For all his purported claims of being the "insider" for the Sharks, Kurz seemed to fashion himself as more of an analyst than an actual reporter. Rarely did he have any insight into news and rumors. Of course, the Sharks are a fairly tight-lipped organization, but it started to feel ridiculous when national guys like LeBrun would constantly be getting scoops and Kurz would just retweet them.

Good thing he’s now going to a team run by a noted loose lipped GM in Lou :sarcasm:

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad