New Senator's Moderator - DrunkUncleDenis!

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yes , Hockeyalltheway asked me to step down for personnal reasons .
The door is still wide open for him to return as mod, when the timing will be right for him .

Why would he ask you to step down? Have you been indicted on any corruption charges or cited for workplace harassment?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
SH0154BU1_1.jpg

I'd trash on him but he makes 3 of me.

Congrats!

You know it :laugh:

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Great choice. Bought an excellent jersey off of him. Enjoy the draft/free agency :laugh:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Why would he ask you to step down? Have you been indicted on any corruption charges or cited for workplace harassment?

Blackmail fails in a big way when you have nothing to blackmail for. I knew I should've thought of that first.

Congrats, DrunkUncleDenis. Kick some ass, take some names and do the Sens board proud.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Oh hell yeah, partay in the Sens, ermmm...the Sens-Unays! :yo::handclap:

Also, I had premonition last night in a dream. Erik Karlsson had a hat trick against the Habs!

First goal, he was breaking out of his zone and Subban tripped him up at centre and he drew a penalty when Subban flipped out (as he always does), scoring on the powerplay.

Second goal, Subban again tries to hipcheck along the boards but Karlsson passes to himself and roofs it on Price topshelf.

Last goal empty net, but EK slows down and kinda slyly waves at Subban, blows him a kiss and putts it in.

The Montréal fans were raging so, so much. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad