New Scoreboard for 2019-20

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
More interested in the "fully-immersive audio system".

I always thought the UC had above average sound quality but with VR and 3D becoming more prevalent, I'm excited to hear the difference.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Someone said in the instagram comments "glad this is where the cap space is going" :laugh:these are the same people who wanted stan fired for replacing Q

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Looks a lot like the Little Caesars scoreboard, but adds the movable pieces. The inside screens are fantastic and allows video and stats for people seated in the lower bowl.

I’m sure it will be top three in size and features, and likely the best current one out there. Would expect nothing less. Looks fantastic.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Does everyone on Instagram think the same?
Of course not, but majority of people you find in the comment section on hawks facebook or instagram will be tongue in cheek comments about stan, bad defense, etc.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Of course not, but majority of people you find in the comment section on hawks facebook or instagram will be tongue in cheek comments about stan, bad defense, etc.
They should be. Not because of Q, but because of the status of the team as it is right now. Should they be happy?

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
They should be. Not because of Q, but because of the status of the team as it is right now. Should they be happy?
I dont think people should be content with the team as it stands right now. However, theres reason to be optimistic and not so negative about the direction of the team. Stan said himself theyre looking to be elite again somewhere around 1 1/2 - 2 years from now.
I could understand them being overwhelmingly negative if the team had played at their november level the rest of the season. But back then no one expected us to be where we are now, fighting for a playoff spot. The team already looks noticeably better since then and the general feel for the franchise should be optimistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad