New Redline ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
OneSpeedOnly said:
Ahaha no Ryan, this automaticlly detroys this list's credibility, especially with Pouliout ahead of him.

Pouliot to go ahead of him. Benoit is having a great year and i've seen him play this year about 6 times and everytime he has impressed me a lot, he is just a great player. :D

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
BuppY said:
Pouliot to go ahead of him. Benoit is having a great year and i've seen him play this year about 6 times and everytime he has impressed me a lot, he is just a great player. :D

Benoit speed and his skating is much better, but Ryan can just absolutely dominate games at 17 and I haven't seen any other OHL prospect do that this year, including Pouliout.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
X-SHARKIE said:
At leat they released their rankings before the WJC's.... Yess Mckeenshockey.com it's time to show some guts and put the rankings out before redline ect. comes.
I'm really starting to dislike McKeen's for that. A little consistency would be nice. Redline, ISS, etc., can seem to do rankings once a month. The last ones McKeen's put out was at the beginning of November.

X-SHARKIE

Seachd said:
I'm really starting to dislike McKeen's for that. A little consistency would be nice. Redline, ISS, etc., can seem to do rankings once a month. The last ones McKeen's put out was at the beginning of November.

I know, if i'm going to pay 5$ a month for it! it should be updating me on a timely manner.

They have 0 new thoughts on Bobby Ryan, Ryan O'Marra, Guillaume Latendresse, Carey Price, ect. They only really cover select teams really well and then they ignore the others.... They need some help.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
It's nothing against Pouliot, he's obviously talented, but IMO Ryan is more talented. He's a force everytime he's out there.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
X-SHARKIE said:
I know, if i'm going to pay 5$ a month for it! it should be updating me on a timely manner.

They have 0 new thoughts on Bobby Ryan, Ryan O'Marra, Guillaume Latendresse, Carey Price, ect. They only really cover select teams really well and then they ignore the others.... They need some help.
I brought this up with them. Their response was that draft updates aren't supposed to be monthly, just whenever they get enough info. Seems strange to me, because last year I could swear they did it once a month. Anyway, I've been pretty disappointed with them this year.

CH Wizard

Does Jack Skille really deserve to be in the top 10 ?

I'd put Ryan in front of him.

Blue Bullet

Feb 27, 2002
Bon Accord, AB
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
At leat they released their rankings before the WJC's.... Yess Mckeenshockey.com it's time to show some guts and put the rankings out before redline ect. comes.

Well if it's anything like last year it will be updated tomorrow. I checked and last year's list was put out on Xmas eve.

OHL Guy

Jul 1, 2004
I heard that there was a big skake up at Redline and they lost their OHL scout to become the Chief Scout of ISS. Anyone else heard about this?

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
OHL Guy said:
I heard that there was a big skake up at Redline and they lost their OHL scout to become the Chief Scout of ISS. Anyone else heard about this?

That's true. I forget his name right now but I was just reading that.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
b-mad said:
I'm confused. Jack Johnson doesn't get on the WJC squad but this high schooler Lee makes it....?????

I haven't seen either play but I was surprised as well.

OHL Guy

Jul 1, 2004
Sure sounds like something that Woodlief would spread...The other guy they have is from Windsor and isn't even a scout...he's a journalist...Sounds more like the rats are leaving the sinking ship

Jakethesnake

May 27, 2003
Sydney
Visit site
Reveille said:
Man, I feel sorry for Ray Macias. They're really screwing with the kids development...

The article says that Ray's "decision making is a question mark". Whoever wrote this is smoking crack, coz it is without doubt Ray's biggest strength. He reads the ice so well and sets up his teammates accordingly. IMO he is the only player with any skill on the Blazers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad