Loui - Point/Backdoor
Krug - Point/QB

PP Unit 2
Pasta - Wall
Hayes - Low
Connolly - Slot
Krejci - Point/QB
Chara - Point/Shot

This seems to make the most sense. Spoons and Bergy have real chemistry together. I think Morrow should be worked into the second unit eventually.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Everyone on the ice is at risk for concussions, fractures, sprains, etc. I imagine Kempa was signed for this reason (depth), he is unproven at this level but his play outside of the NHL looks very promising for this role and he is an inexpensive option. As much as I would like to have formidable back-up options for this scenario, there's still that top 4 DFD that we're missing.

It's a stone cold fact that nobody is more at risk than someone who has had numerous ones before.

http://www.concussiontreatment.com/concussionfacts.html#sfaq7

A major determinant of sport-related concussions is an athlete's prior history of concussions. Research suggests that if someone has already received one concussion, they are 1-2 times more likely to receive a second one. If they've had two concussions, then a third is 2-4 times more likely, and if they've had three concussions, then they are 3-9 times more likely to receive their fourth concussion.

Fact is Bergy and Loui are that much more likely to sustain a head injury on impact than any of their other teammates, based on an equivalent blow. Many other Bruins will walk away from a hit that Loui and Bergy cannot take without relapsing.

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
It's a stone cold fact that nobody is more at risk than someone who has had numerous ones before.

http://www.concussiontreatment.com/concussionfacts.html#sfaq7

A major determinant of sport-related concussions is an athlete's prior history of concussions. Research suggests that if someone has already received one concussion, they are 1-2 times more likely to receive a second one. If they've had two concussions, then a third is 2-4 times more likely, and if they've had three concussions, then they are 3-9 times more likely to receive their fourth concussion.

Fact is Bergy and Loui are that much more likely to sustain a head injury on impact than any of their other teammates, based on an equivalent blow. Many other Bruins will walk away from a hit that Loui and Bergy cannot take without relapsing.

That information is not all that surprising, I am a Marc Savard fan after all. So, what you're suggesting is that we shop Bergy and Loui out of fear of having a Marc Savard situation x2 on our hands? Because I don't see anyone capable of replacing these guys and not costing us alot of assets and money or even being available. Just trying to grasp what you're laying down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad