New Nine Inch Nails Coming

Gobias Industries

Aug 29, 2007
Toronto
Very, very, very excited.

Seeing him mature personally is crazy too. I feel when I was a fan in my teens, he was pretty inaccessible for a normal kid like me. Now, I see him interviewed and can really appreciate his perspective and incredible talent more clearly.

Pumped, and yes, I love Trent Reznor.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I love this new trend of surprise albums. Wasn't The Slip a similar deal? That's an incredible album considering it was free.

I suppose he's working on these in secret to avoid the inevitable stress and pressure that comes from media, fans, and the need to meet expectations that comes with telling everyone "hey, I'm working on something."

RJ8812*

I love this new trend of surprise albums. Wasn't The Slip a similar deal? That's an incredible album considering it was free.

I suppose he's working on these in secret to avoid the inevitable stress and pressure that comes from media, fans, and the need to meet expectations that comes with telling everyone "hey, I'm working on something."

probably a smart idea to make an album in secrecy considering the last time he didn't he ended up in rehab

although, I'm alittle surprised he's back with a label

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
probably a smart idea to make an album in secrecy considering the last time he didn't he ended up in rehab

although, I'm alittle surprised he's back with a label

Yeah, me too. He's certainly big enough to go it on his own. I would assume he has a very favorable contract.

Dado

This should be entertaining. Saw him on the "Sound City" documentary - not at all what I was expecting - was pretty impressed.

Looking forward to the first single leak!

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
I wouldn't exactly call this a secret recording. It's a matter of Reznor sitting on his couch and firing up Pro Tools.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
When I saw this announcement via the NIN facebook page I was ****ing stoked! Can't wait to hear what they have put together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad