New NFL Films series on Amazon

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/nfl...tream-hard-knocks-style-regular-season-amazon

NFL Films has announced a new series called “All or Nothing†which will be streaming on Amazon Video. The series followed the Arizona Cardinals throughout the 2015 regular season as it marched into the playoffs and ended at the NFC Championship Game.

NFL Films cameras were embedded with the Cardinals throughout the 2015 campaign and traveled with the team on the road. It shot games both at the Cardinals’ home stadium in Glendale, AZ and away. In addition, the cameras followed players, coaches and team executives at the stadium and into their homes.

The series will last over a span of eight one-hour episodes and will premiere on Amazon Video later this summer. It will be streamed on Amazon Video apps for connected TV’s, mobiles and tablets.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
I'm a big fan of NFL Films..

Wish they would package some of their old weekly stuff (if they haven't ?). In the 80s & part of the 90s, they had a weekly series that would precede the network lead-in to Sunday games. I think it ran on CBS. It was just a recap of the previous week, but it was distinguished by it's trademark camera & narration work. Would bring back some memories now..

Anyone seen a DVD release of these (?) At an earlier point it was billed This Week in Pro Football, but that version was before my time..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad