Music: New Linkin Park

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Really like the 2nd verse and the woman in general. Feel like it could have worked as a really good song if it was done by someone like Paramore

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
No worse than anything they've done before, just a different kind of bad.

Yep. Even Linkin Park in their prime were unlistenable.

Although I guess you could argue that they went from having their own identity-defining brand of sucking to going along with everyone else's brand of sucking.

Last edited:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yep. Even Linking Park in their prime were unlistenable.

Although I guess you could argue that they went from having their own identity-defining brand of sucking to going along with everyone else's brand of sucking.

That's a fair point.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Hybrid Theory and Meteora are fantastic. Minutes To Midnight is hit or miss, but at the very least it's inspired. They completely lost me with A Thousand Suns. What they played off as "innovative" and "deep" was simply boring. Like a typical Radiohead album. Living Things is forgettable. I can't recall a track. I liked The Hunting Party. It's heavy, grungy. But alas in today's market it got no run. Naturally they're going back to the pop stuff to get on iTunes. I hope the rest of the album surprises. Good dudes in that band.

McKappa

philip bruhberg
Oct 16, 2011
Edmonton
So now that I've outgrown Linkin Park for years now.

I'm just realising how trash they are... Or any of the music I listened back when I was a edgy cringe 10-year old

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Was that Avril Lavigne joining in there? Wow. What crap.

And was never that big of a Linkin Park fan, but I did like a few versions of the Reanimation songs a lot better than the originals.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Hybrid Theory was a great pop record, catchy and concise in its presentation. Meteora had a lot of great ideas but wasn't quite as inspired as HT. Everything after that has been trash.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Doesn't that still just suggest a resounding "no", then? Where does the "yes" come in? :huh:

The song is a bit different from their early stuff, it's not as heavy for starters.

If I listened to it more I probably could find a few more but I really don't want to :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad