New lines

InGusWeTrust

hockey.tk
May 6, 2009
Michigan
hockey.tk
Callahan is already up and a few posters here said Nosek, so we can get a real good look at him for next season since he loses waiver eligibility.

Tatar - Zetterberg - Mantha
Nyquist - Nielsen - Anthansiou
Helm - Sheahan - Callahan/Nosek
Miller - Glenenning - Nosek/Callahan

It's a crapshoot. Only line that should stick is the first line.

DATS-O-MATIC

Nov 23, 2004
Callahan is already up and a few posters here said Nosek, so we can get a real good look at him for next season since he loses waiver eligibility.

Nyquist - Nielsen - Anthansiou
Helm - Sheahan - Callahan/Nosek
Miller - Glenenning - Nosek/Callahan

It's a crapshoot. Only line that should stick is the first line.

No Larkin?

Nyquist - Nielsen - Larkin
Helm - Sheahan - Anthansiou
Miller - Glenenning - Abby

Last edited:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
What I'd like

Nyquist - Nielsen - Athanasiou
Helm - Larkin - Nosek
Sheahan - Glendenning - Abby/Callahan

But I'm sure it'll be a much "safer" lineup...with a lower ceiling...so hopefully better draft picks...so we've got that goin' for us...which is nice. :D

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills

This disappoints me. I think Holland needs to be more proactive and not rely on injuries to integrate the kids into the lineup.

Peter Tosh

Dec 19, 2007
We have nothing to lose. Just roll with:

Mantha - Larkin - Athanasiou
Zetterberg - Nielsen - Tatar
Nyquist - Helm - Abdelkader
Miller - Sheahan - Glen

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Tatar-Zetterberg-Mantha
Nyquist-Nielsen-AA
Abdelkader-Helm-Larkin
Sheahan-Glendening-Callahan/Miller

Green-DeKeyser
Jensen-Kronwall
Sproul-Ouellet

I'd expect one of Russo/Hickets and one of Nosek/Bertuzzi/Svech to be up at some point.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
New lines? Guys, we traded one regular player. Not exactly a roster revamp here.

As for Holland only seeing what the Griffins have if there are injuries - lol, ok man. Holland is seriously trying to do everything he can to make it look like the team just *barely* missed the playoffs.

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007
In my fantasy world

Tatar - Z - Mantha
AA - Nielsen - Abby
Svechnikov - Larkin - Nyquist (Might get dominated but going for the tank and would be an interesting combo)
Sheahan - Glenny - Frk/Nosek/Callahan/Cleary
Left out Helm because expecting one forward to be injured at all times and he can switch with whoever is injured.

On defense, would like to give Russo a look. Maybe even Hronek if thats possible after his season? As long as he doesn't get injured I don't think a couple games reward at the end of his season would ruin his development. And would make these last few games more watchable

Oct 18, 2006

This disappoints me. I think Holland needs to be more proactive and not rely on injuries to integrate the kids into the lineup.

This tweet really sucks. I'd like to see Frk, maybe even Bertuzzi and Russo.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
My response to that tweet is... why?

I think call-ups are limited to four during the rest of the season and he doesn't want to just burn them all right now. Also, might not want to screw with GR too much since those kids won't be looking at getting any playoff experience in Detroit this year.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Hoping for Svech and Russo to get a few games, other than that there's really no rush to bring anyone up.

Russo would be nice i see Holland bringing up Lashoff as the 7th D man and sitting him in the press box. I could possibly see Svechnikov up for the last 10 games or so like Mantha last year Holland will probably want to get a look at him for a few games or so.

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

Nosek is on concussion protocol as he was hit from behind in last Sat. night game in Grand Rapids and he did not play last night in Cleveland. He should be back playing for the Griffins sometime this weekend when the Griffins do the Texas 2-step trip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad