New Leafs St Pats Jersey Available at Midnight!

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
My pseudo Aunt was also adopted and decided to do the Ancestry test to find out what she was. She ended up finding her birth mother and siblings, and they end up reuniting.

Despite having a German last name, my test said I was 48% Irish/Scottish, 43% English/Wales/North Western Europe (Family traces back to Norman conquest), 6% Swedish, and just 3% Germanic Europe. The Swedish part came out of nowhere and the low portion of German might be explained by my ancestors going to Ireland (efforts by England to tip the balance of Protestants over Catholics) before coming to Canada.

All cool stuff to learn and see how it stacked up to our already well documented family history.

Try it, you will find out how Irish you really are and may gain some family in the process.
Thank you for the positive feed back. I'll look into it.

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
As someone of Irish heritage I have no choice but to adore these
But you do not have to be a MLSE sucker
The Leafs will come up with a new old jersey throwback to a non-existent era for vast sums, but you do not have to buy, unless it is for you to please
St. Patrick's Day and New Years are the two worst, absolute worst, days to go out to a pub, amateur hour, vomit chucker
Sometimes you look at Leafs Nation, and you just think some of them have maple syrup urine disease
Maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) is an autosomalrecessive[1] metabolic disorder affecting branched-chain amino acids. It is one type of organic acidemia.[2] The condition gets its name from the distinctive sweet odor of affected infants' urine, particularly prior to diagnosis, and during times of acute illness.[3]
Maple syrup urine disease - Wikipedia

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I haven't bought a jersey in a few years, once I turned 30 I decided that was it. But man, these are tempting for an Irish guy who goes out for St. Paddy's day every year. They might get me with this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad