Not bad, that Spotify logo is just an eye sore

1674663900178.png

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Would have been perfect without the Adidas rib bands imo

No sponsor is awesome too
I love the rib bands! Classic look. May have been better if all the same color but I love the call backs to the previous era kits

Barca's 4th kit

Not bad, that Spotify logo is just an eye sore

View attachment 641190
The Spotify logo really clashed with the red horizontal stripes. Don’t think you need both

Reactions: Power Man

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This is outstanding from Adidas

Adidas is the best

I think Puma is the best, but you can't say no to a kit like that. Holy smokes, complete Fire FC, Duke of Wellington FC, and Shiny Charizard FC. Will look great when we lift the CL trophy next year.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think Puma is the best, but you can't say no to a kit like that. Holy smokes, complete Fire FC, Duke of Wellington FC, and Shiny Charizard FC. Will look great when we lift the CL trophy next year.
Puma is so hit or miss, and I hate how their kits are cut, but they do better work than most.

Honestly feels like Nike has fallen off a cliff for example

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Puma is so hit or miss, and I hate how their kits are cut, but they do better work than most.

Honestly feels like Nike has fallen off a cliff for example
Nike has always been the worst and have you seen their hockey winter Olympic jerseys? The elbow pattern on all of them is so bad. For me, it's the opposite where Puma doesn't have any amazing or truly groundbreaking kits, but all of them are solid. Adidas is hit or miss and I've seen a lot of bad Scottish, La Liga, and Irish kits of the lower levels. Google image Guadalajara's kit of last season and I believe Mexico's 2022 WC kits'. Both should be by Puma and some of the best kits I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savant

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This is outstanding from Adidas

Adidas is the best

Why don't they have a picture of the shirt it's remaking in the article so you know what it's based off? It looks ok, nothing special, the blue helps it look better than the current red and white. Also don't like the idea that it isn't gonna be worn in any games.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Why is the red on the sleeves different than the stripes and crest? Or is that just the way it looks in this photo? I actually think the logo helps because the color of it brings out the blue in the crest and makes it pop more.
I'm guessing the red on top is the Catalan flag red, while the sleeves is the grana/burgundy color (blaugrana) from the main kit

But I could be wrong lol

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Am I the only one who doesn't give a damn about kit design? Unless it's something horrendous like those clown shorts Barca players wore not long ago.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Jamaica got sponsored by Adidas, excited to see what they do for the Reggae Boyz/Girlz. Really difficult color scheme to f*** up.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Too political?
Or is purely from an aesthetics standpoint?

Political isn’t remotely an issue for me. I prefer it political. Aesthetics. It’ll look better in person, but the spacing/placement of things is off. Too much at the top and it’s just off.

I'm guessing the red on top is the Catalan flag red, while the sleeves is the grana/burgundy color (blaugrana) from the main kit

But I could be wrong lol

No, this is correct.

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad