OT: New Jerseys?

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I saw this on the main boards. It featured putting the NHL teams into soccer jerseys and some of them looked really nice, slick and crisp.

2yjsyeu.png

Looks nice! obviously replace the scotiabank with the Flames logo still looks pretty nice to me though

IF, say we were to possibly get new jerseys(which I think we could use some new ones by now), What would you like to see as the new Home/Away threads?

**mod can move this if it's has somewhere else it has to be.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
I saw this on the main boards. It featured putting the NHL teams into soccer jerseys and some of them looked really nice, slick and crisp.

2yjsyeu.png

Looks nice! obviously replace the scotiabank with the Flames logo still looks pretty nice to me though

IF, say we were to possibly get new jerseys(which I think we could use some new ones by now), What would you like to see as the new Home/Away threads?

**mod can move this if it's has somewhere else it has to be.

Not these. Goodness me.

Get rid of the piping, and bring back the striping. Pull a St. Louis, go back to the '04 look (with the Chicago Cubs alternate instead of the horse).

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I miss the 03-07 dark jerseys....

And the horse head, there, I've said it.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Strictly as a soccer jersey? The white one is pretty nice, IMO. The red one needs to get a complete do-over.

I was more or less asking what you guys would like to see as a new possible jersey, and thats what I started with. The red one could use a bit of work, but it has potential. The white one is nice.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We should have a third jersey that's black with red flames licking upwards from all around the waist up to about chest height. Pair it with red shorts and red socks. Black helmet.

:sarcasm:

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
04 Jersey with Current Alt logo instead of horses imo....

That wouldn't be to bad tbh.
My whole point of this thread was to discuss what you guys would like to see as new 'Possible' jerseys, since we've had the same ones since we had them redone, and that was back after the first lockout i believe, maybe 06/07, but that's still quite a while ago. I just think it's time for an update, don't you?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
My whole point of this thread was to discuss what you guys would like to see as new 'Possible' jerseys, since we've had the same ones since we had them redone, and that was back after the first lockout i believe, maybe 06/07, but that's still quite a while ago. I just think it's time for an update, don't you?

What, you don't like my idea? :sarcasm:

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg

Honestly, I think Calgary is a tough case when it comes to giving them a new look. There isn't much else that would be ideal in terms of color pallettes. It's also hard to imagine moving away from the C. I liked those 3rd jerseys they had over the last few years that was similar to the 80's look.

A few concepts I found that are decent though;

FlamesJerseyConceptSubmit2.png

cgy-road.png

BastianSchmA%25CC%258Alling-CGY.png

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Honestly, I think Calgary is a tough case when it comes to giving them a new look. There isn't much else that would be ideal in terms of color pallettes. It's also hard to imagine moving away from the C. I liked those 3rd jerseys they had over the last few years that was similar to the 80's look.

cgy-road.png

Wow all of those look pretty nice.
I, personally, would not mind at all going back to the blacks as our new threads. Since we are in a rebuild it kind of makes sense to start over. :)
heck even the "horse" ones weren't too bad.

What, you don't like my idea? :sarcasm:

There I said it. I liked them, okay! :help:

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa

cgy-road.png

OH, YEAH.

That lettering tho.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'd like to see the Flames go back to the retros full-time, both home and away. Then for a 3rd do something a little different and use the colours from the heritage classic, as I have always been impartial to yellow jerseys.

I can't do jerseys templates but I did the logo and a basic striping pattern that I'd like to see around the bottom and arms

HClogo_zpsd0b09f28.jpg

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I'd like to see the Flames go back to the retros full-time, both home and away. Then for a 3rd do something a little different and use the colours from the heritage classic, as I have always been impartial to yellow jerseys.

I can't do jerseys templates but I did the logo and a basic striping pattern that I'd like to see around the bottom and arms

HClogo_zpsd0b09f28.jpg

Reminds me of:
header_Mirage_Dec11.jpg

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012

cgy-road.png

The ones on top are amazing

The Brodatype

Aug 1, 2014
NHL needs to continue getting rid of as much black from non traditonal Black jersey'ed markets.

Those top kits look mint. Flames would have some of the best in the league at that point.
The Second 80's version is really nice too.

Flames should get rid of the black. Its too late 90's early 2000s trendy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad