New jerseys for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Really? That's great. I hadn't heard. Did you get an email saying it?

Yes, a while ago. We had to reserve our attendance and the tickets have "food access" printed on them . Friends have general admission tickets and I was told that they have "no food access" printed on them. Don't really know what to expect.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Yes, a while ago. We had to reserve our attendance and the tickets have "food access" printed on them . Friends have general admission tickets and I was told that they have "no food access" printed on them. Don't really know what to expect.

OK cool. Yeah reserved my tickets but haven't printed them or seen anything about food access. Thanks for the heads up.

homegrizown

Feb 4, 2008
pembroke pines fl
Believe after. I'm hearing they may have a few jerseys in stock but am told they're keeping that quiet. Preorders will be available as well.

My rep said there was no plan of anything as of yet but she'd let me know as soon as she found out. I was hoping I could preorder. Even asked if there was gonna be merchandise available after the unveiling

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
My rep said there was no plan of anything as of yet but she'd let me know as soon as she found out. I was hoping I could preorder. Even asked if there was gonna be merchandise available after the unveiling

The Panthers site mentions shirts and hats:

Items for sale will include polos, t-shirts and hats. Additional merchandise will be available online at www.shop.nhl.com following the event.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

Again, like I said, they're trying to keep it quiet...from what I'm told, there could be some jerseys for sale but a very limited amount. I'm aware that the press release and reps make no mention of it.

Shirts, polos, and hats are the confirmed items.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Can i get it without the patch?

Are they revealing how the Captain patches will be handled too?

Said it earlier in this thread. Captains and assistant captains will have regular C and A over the left side like normal in addition to "Captain" on the shoulder/arm patch.

Sparkman112

Jul 22, 2013
Pembroke pines

How did you get food access? I'm a SSO and got "no food access" :cry:

gcattei

Jun 23, 2015
I got my tickets when they first asked to be RSVPed and my tickets have "Food Access" ( fancy I know). I'm assuming those will be let in Club Red while everyone else will be able to sit anywhere else.

I stocked up on old merchandise on sale, but I'm eager to see the new logo/jerseys. If the few stuff they have will be anything like how the sales at Pantherland went, I doubt many will get them.

RichBaster

Feb 18, 2015
A friend in the area was listening to the local radio yesterday and said that the host on 790 stated that the logo was slightly different than what was leaked. There's supposedly definitely a miltary-esque patch on the shoulder from what was said but the logo may not be what has been leaked as an FYI.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Can confirm...I'm told the leaping Panther logo isn't completely gone from the new jerseys.

Jersey is going to be too busy from the sounds of it, but I'll wait and see. If they are putting it on a shoulder, I would have preferred the stick/palm tree instead.

Also, with Trocheck being there tonight it would be cool if they announced his contract extension at the same time.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Jersey is going to be too busy from the sounds of it, but I'll wait and see. If they are putting it on a shoulder, I would have preferred the stick/palm tree instead.

Also, with Trocheck being there tonight it would be cool if they announced his contract extension at the same time.

Not happening. Batting1k has said a few times that discussions are scheduled for the draft combine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad