GDT: New Jersey vs Montreal: Habs drive for Five @ 7 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Earlier in the week, Bergevin had a press conference discussing the state of the team. While looking for video on it, I found an interview he had on Spanish TV where he discusses the burning topics we all have: Analytics, major trades, free agents and of course, PK.

Probable Line-Ups

Canadiens

Drouin - Danault - Gallagher
Byron - Domi - Armia
Tatar - Suzuki - Lehkonen
Cousins - Thompson - Weal

Chiarot - Weber
Mete - Petry
Kulak - Fleury

Kinkaid

I know some like to know who is playing for the other team, so I looked it up as well:

Devils

Subban

You’re welcome.

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Great video!

PK comes to town tonight...

Habs played an excellent game last night and are rolling right now. Hopefully they can continue that tonight.

Kinkaid will allow goals, so they'll need to keep the scoring going.

Reactions: sandviper

ArsHabs

Nov 4, 2017
Earlier in the week, Bergevin had a press conference discussing the state of the team. While looking for video on it, I found an interview he had on Spanish TV where he discusses the burning topics we all have: Analytics, major trades, free agents and of course, PK.

Probable Line-Ups

Canadiens

Byron - Domi - Armia

Chiarot - Weber
Mete - Petry
Kulak - Fleury

Kinkaid

I know some like to know who is playing for the other team, so I looked it up as well:

Devils

Subban

You’re welcome.

This is hilarious. What is funny is the comments aren’t really wrong but the way you delivered it with the timing of the laughter was well done. I do think Bergevin is an idiot but framed this way, he looks like a genius. An arrogant genius because he probably applauds himself like this.

The sequence of taking about PK and slamming the table was great. The sudden seriousness when going to Drouin was also funny.

I got all the jokes and memes I think but I think I missed the one on the cabana. That went over my head.

Last edited:

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

Probable Line-Ups

Canadiens

Byron - Domi - Armia

Chiarot - Weber
Mete - Petry
Kulak - Fleury

Kinkaid

Devils

Subban

You’re welcome.

Man that was funny :laugh:. Preatty sure i'll watch the vid again 4-5 times today.
Great work :thumbu:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
This is hilarious. What is funny is the comments aren’t really wrong but the way you delivered it with the timing of the laughter was well done. I do think Bergevin is an idiot but framed this way, he looks like a genius. An arrogant genius because he probably applauds himself like this.

The sequence of taking about PK and slamming the table was great. The sudden seriousness when going to Drouin was also funny.

I got all the jokes and memes I think but I think I missed the one on the cabana. That went over my head.

It’s a reference to an epic HF meme here by @jaffy27. Just a shout out for long time members.

While I am not a fan of Bergy, and know he’s somewhat looking good in this video in terms of moves, I still think he should had been fired years ago. I wanted to communicate the sheer arrogance and the absurdity of selective history.

I’ll probably jump in and out of this thread only sporadically tonight. I’m a PK fan but fear this thread is going to be incredibly toxic throughout the evening.

Hope we win and Subban gets shut down, but #76 is still among my favorite Habs of all time.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Kinkaid will start. But Price is hot. They should be riding him right now. He’s started 60+ in two of his last three seasons and 50 in a year he was “hurt.” The injury label is blown way out of proportion. We pay this guy to be our best. We need him if we want any chance at the playoffs. Kinkaid has been just as bad as Niemi so far.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Kinkaid has to step up against his former team and play his best game as a Hab. My only reel worry so far this season is that Price will be overworked once again when it comes down to crunch time. Kinkaid was supposed to take a good 20-25 starts this season but at the moment it does not look like he will get anywhere near that.

Mudz

David >> Michkov
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Claude already ad nauseum that he won't say who's his goalie before like 1pm. But starting Kinkaid makes so much sense for that particular game that it shouldn't be discussed.

Really funny rendition of that video/meme. Especially the start of it. 'i can, I can" fitted so well!

Jul 6, 2016
NJ played last night too. Blackwood stopped over 35 shots to get the win. NJ have almost no choice but to put him back in net. It's a must win for the Habs. Time to win more games against teams with worst records.

Jul 6, 2016
Is Kotkaniemi still not ready?

We will see later today, but I would not be surprised if he is not in the line up again. Weal had a great game yesterday. And we all know Claude won't put Byron aside.... Maybe Cousins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad