New Jersey to an OHL town near you?!

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
"@russbites: Interesting...hearing some Jersey Boys headed to the OHL."

Does anybody have any idea who this could potentially be about? A couple NJ OHL draft picks I found...

Logan Hutsko - Petes
Kyle MacLean - Gennies

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Didn't think so. But what is that based off of? The NHL team that drafts him in two years could send him here.

Hutsko is heading to Penn State, just a few hours away from home. He's a USA Hockey guy through-and-through.

Like others, heard Demeo's name a bit. Wouldn't be surprising considering the pending mass graduation.

Other candidate's:
Kelton Hatcher to Sarnia, maybe not this year but eventually

Cayden Primeau to Missy, changing of the guard in goal

Heard some rumblings that Connor Clifton might depart Quinnipiac in favor of the OHL, but that ship might have sailed anyway considering he'd be an OA.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Hutsko is heading to Penn State, just a few hours away from home. He's a USA Hockey guy through-and-through.

Like others, heard Demeo's name a bit. Wouldn't be surprising considering the pending mass graduation.

Other candidate's:
Kelton Hatcher to Sarnia, maybe not this year but eventually

Cayden Primeau to Missy, changing of the guard in goal

Heard some rumblings that Connor Clifton might depart Quinnipiac in favor of the OHL, but that ship might have sailed anyway considering he'd be an OA.

I could be wrong.. However, I thought there was a rule in place that you could not be an OA in the CHL unless you have played atleast a year somewhere in the league?

I would not complain if the Petes some how managed to get Clifton in as an OA... Or they traded his rights for another asset.

Petes1

Oct 26, 2002
I could be wrong.. However, I thought there was a rule in place that you could not be an OA in the CHL unless you have played atleast a year somewhere in the league?

I would not complain if the Petes some how managed to get Clifton in as an OA... Or they traded his rights for another asset.

I don't think the Petes hold his rights anymore. Wasn't in the yearbook last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad