GDT: New Jersey @ Montreal 6:00PM EST (RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Header-4_zpsad0411d4.jpg

Team Standings

Standings-2_zps647e0893.jpg

Team Stats

TeamStats_zpse9af12c8.jpg

Habs Line Up
(Totally Guessing With The Patches Injury)

Eller - Desharnais - Cole
Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - White - Armstrong

Markov-Emelin
Kaberle-Gorges
Bouillon-Diaz

Price

Devils Line Up

Zubrus - Zajac - Kovalchuk
Tedenby - Elias - Clarkson
Carter - Gionta - Bernier
Matteau - Josefson - Janssen

Salvador - Zidlicky
Greene - Fayne
Tallinder - Volchenkov

Brodeur

! GO HABS GO !

HabsQueen_zpsec1b0814.jpg

no_excuse.0_standard_352.0.png

--------------
Leafs Suck

Last edited:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Marty F. Brodeur.. Ilya F. Kovalchuk.. No Patches.. Doesn't look good.

I'm not going to make a prediction on this one though. I just hope Price stays hot and the PP keeps going. I wouldn't mind this one going to OT or even a shootout to see what AGal27 can do against arguably the best of all time. Marty always kills us, especially in the bell, but new team, new year (I hope anyway)

Here's to a good one tonight fellas! Prust vs. Jansson round 2? :sarcasm:

PricePkPatch*

I'm not going to make a prediction on this one though. I just hope Price stays hot and the PP keeps going. I wouldn't mind this one going to OT or even a shootout to see what AGal27 can do against arguably the best of all time. Marty always kills us, especially in the bell, but new team, new year (I hope anyway)

Doesn't look good... but far from impossible task.

DevilChuk*

Devils lineup

Matteau-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Zubrus-Elias-Clarkson
Carter-Gionta-Bernier
Tedenby-Josefson-Janssen

scratched: Barch

Salvador-Zidlicky
Tallinder-Volchenkov
Greene-Fayne

scratched: Larsson, Harrold

Brodeur
Hedberg

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Doesn't look good... but far from impossible task.

Definitely not impossible. It looked bad playing Florida, where Clemonson (spelled that wrong 100%) was 8-0 against them, and Washington who didnt lose a game to us all year last year. Need a good start to get the crowd going, and then anything can happen from there.

I'm gonna go off the board and say Bourque has a killer game tonight.

BobbyFischer*

3-2 Habs.

Eller with a goal and an assist.

Galchenyuk with a goal.

Bourque with a goal.

PricePkPatch*

Definitely not impossible. It looked bad playing Florida, where Clemonson (spelled that wrong 100%) was 8-0 against them, and Washington who didnt lose a game to us all year last year. Need a good start to get the crowd going, and then anything can happen from there.

I'm gonna go off the board and say Bourque has a killer game tonight.

You know what?

I am ready to take a bet that Gallagher will have a goal tonight. His goal-rushing tendencies might take a toll on Marty.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009

Gally on Brodeur in the SO would be fantastic for Gally. Jeez, how many times does a kid get to go one on one with one of the greatest goalies of all time? That's what's great about the 5 game tryout.

If I was Gally, I'd just do my thing, but you know he'll be shaking.

Rather no SO. But if there is one, Terry better put the kid in. Great experience for him.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
You know what?

I am ready to take a bet that Gallagher will have a goal tonight. His goal-rushing tendencies might take a toll on Marty.

It won't be a pretty wrister from 20 feet that beats Marty tonight. No ****ing way. It'll be the ugly **** from 3 feet. Galla is the guy to do that. I would love it.

I think we might lose, especially with Pax out, but what great experience for Gally and Galla, and now is the game where Marky and Diaz really get to see if their new slick PP moves work.

No better test than Marty at the Bell. The only better test is if they just brick up the Devil's net. :)

PricePkPatch*

It won't be a pretty wrister from 20 feet that beats Marty tonight. No ****ing way. It'll be the ugly **** from 3 feet. Galla is the guy to do that. I would love it.

I think we might lose, especially with Pax out, but what great experience for Gally and Galla, and now is the game where Marky and Diaz really get to see if their new slick PP moves work.

No better test than Marty at the Bell. The only better test is if they just brick up the Devil's net. :)

Aye. Marty can be beaten only through play superiority (perfect passing) or dirty/deflection goals.

I mean, Darche beat him twice in a game through these kinds of goal. I am sure Gallaghy can pull it off.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
special teams will need to be on!

bottom 6 will need to contribute, tough game today with pacioretty out but I think we manage in his absence.

go habs go!!!

baldrick

Jul 1, 2005
Checkmark goes to NJ for top two lines. A good measuring stick though. Go Habs Go!

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Markov in the lineup could help against being pinned in our zone. I'm expecting Gallagher, Gionta, Cole (yes cole haha), and Bourque to rush the net alot. I think in the past we had a team that couldn't break marty but this year our team seems better equipped to get in his kitchen and cause him some problems. I suspect it to be a better game than most of us think, entertainment wise anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad