Not Eichel - Hopefully McDavid/Eichel Next Year - Not Eichel
Not McDavid - Not Eichel - Not McDavid
Not Eichel - Not McDavid - Not Eichel

Cone - Greene
Merrill - 2015 2nd Round Pick
Larsson - Helgeson

Kinkaid in Net

Who really cares about the Canadiens lineup ?

Time : 7 PM Start Time....
Where : Prudential Center

Nemec

Apr 5, 2009
Won't be happy with a win.

Devils Roster
:devils

Not Eichel - Hopefully McDavid/Eichel Next Year - Not Eichel
Not Eichel - Not McDavid - Not Eichel

Cone - Greene
Merrill - 2015 2nd Round Pick
Larsson - Helgeson

Kinkaid in Net

Who really cares about the Canadiens lineup ?

Time : 7 PM Start Time....
Where : Prudential Center

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 40s41 seconds ago
Devs' D pairs: Greene-Larsson; Merrill-Zidlicky; Helgeson-Harrold. Goalie: Kinkaid (vs. Price).

interesting

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I hope all the Rentals play well. Up that trade value woot woot

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 40s41 seconds ago
Devs' D pairs: Greene-Larsson; Merrill-Zidlicky; Helgeson-Harrold. Goalie: Kinkaid (vs. Price).

interesting

My interest in the game just went up 10 fold.... Remember that insider article that said Larsson's name has been thrown around a bit ? And that scout who said he would call about him... Maybe they are showcasing him ... (Which would suck)

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US

My interest in the game just went up 10 fold.... Remember that insider article that said Larsson's name has been thrown around a bit ? And that scout who said he would call about him... Maybe they are showcasing him ... (Which would suck)

If they trade Larsson for a forward like Ryan O'Reilly or something along those lines then at least i could accept us drafting Hanifin if we're stuck at third in the upcoming draft :laugh:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

:laugh:
cue up '"Friends of P."

….P. DeBoer that is. ….harrold and gio will have massive games and be shipped out for colossal returns! :scared:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I hate my sister. She bought me tix to this sideshow. The section below me are ALL Canadien fans. My section is about 50%.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Agreed but I wouldnt trade for O'Reilly. He seems dead certain on FA

Really? I get the impression he just dislikes Colorado. My entirely baseless assumption is that he got low-balled in his contract negotiations the last couple of times (hence the arbitration meeting) and feels undervalued in comparison to the likes of Duchene/MacKinnon. He's probably tired of playing second fiddle to those guys, especially when he's contributed arguably equally as much to that franchise since they were drafted as Duchene has, they didn't have any qualms about signing Duchene long term for a lot of money, i'd be a little bitter too if i were him.

Of course i have no evidence of this, but it just feels that way from an outside perspective. He probably just wants what he feels he deserves for his contribution, rather than being set on getting the biggest payday in FA. If Colorado hadn't low balled him or offered him a similar/equal long term deal to Duchene i bet he'd have taken it, but they didn't and he had to resort to the Calgary offer sheet (which was what, 5 million a year? In other words probably more than the Avalanche were willing to pay him) and everything just deteriorated from there.

I bet whichever team trades for him locks him up long term very quickly before he ever tests FA, most players do have at least some loyalty providing you offer them a fair deal, especially when you give up assets to acquire them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad