(2) Outwork

(3) Cory

CorySchneiderCommercial.jpg

LGD.

#FreeLarsson​

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Tootoo should be out and I'm very happy for Larsson, unfortunately he'll be under the microscope by the organization and fans. To bad Gelly sits, he's a player who seems to beat Lundqvist when plays against him. I consider this a big game for the Devils. They're at home and the Rangers aren't at full strength. We'll see if speed wins out over experience.

Last edited:

Camille the Eel

great that Havlat is back. He was their best forward, or maybe second best vis-a-vis Cammalleri, the first three games.

He should make a difference. He can be very creative for everyone when he is on the ice. Hopefully he is 100% but cuts and stitches four or five days later . . . maybe near full speed, hopefully. Or maybe a little tender . . . ? we will see

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Devils or Rangers?

That's just crazy - but I guess if your a college kid and skip class for an $11 ticket... And this is why I don't attend NJD/NYR games any longer.

One jersey of each team and few more in street clothes. I mean if I didn't have this meeting in the City soon I'd take a "lunch break" for that $11 ticket :laugh:

I'll see what's going on when I walk out since the box office is right outside my building.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
One jersey of each team and few more in street clothes. I mean if I didn't have this meeting in the City soon I'd take a "lunch break" for that $11 ticket :laugh:

I'll see what's going on when I walk out since the box office is right outside my building.

Street clothes are probably flipping the tickets. You can buy 2 for $22 and if you flip them for $120 it's not a bad day for one that isn't working today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad