Wood-Zajac-Noesen
Hayes-Coleman-Stafford

Greene-Vats
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Lovejoy

Kinkaid

The Devils have surprised everyone...
JQ8QoBWr0dxu4PFJu69IFr5yVBg=.gif

And Nico keeps doing what he does best...
qyaIaUvJd_wkIlUCwB32p9K7S0c=.gif

So what should we do now...?
giphy.gif

So let’s...
233692.gif

Devils...

giphy.gif

Now back to some interdimensional cable...
UTEP1h0.gif

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hopefully I'm back in time to watch. I'm glad the Devils played a couple times while I was out here because there is NOTHING to do in Nebraska. ..

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
There is no way he doesn't get a couple games. Any other player on any other team gets a fine, but this year's Devils have been shafted time and time again by the league.

But I wouldn't even argue with a suspension. I just wish every team and every player had the same standard.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Go Devils

How bad was last nights hit by Wood? It is under review by player safety

He took several strides across the ice while a guy was facing the boards, still hit him anyways, and jumped into the hit. Pretty bad.

All things included it's at least a one game suspension to correct the fact he wasn't ejected. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 2-3.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
He took several strides across the ice while a guy was facing the boards, still hit him anyways, and jumped into the hit. Pretty bad.

All things included it's at least a one game suspension to correct the fact he wasn't ejected. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 2-3.

When is the nhl going to correct all the bs goal calls against us by giving us incorrect goal calls in our favor?

Reactions: glenwo2

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
He has a meeting today with player safety. I’m guessing he’s getting a whacking...hopefully he can play tonight if he decides to appeal.

It is a phone hearing so it will be under 5 games and I’m not sure you are allowed to appeal those.

Also, unlike baseball you don’t get to play while under appeal

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA

As an aside, I'm so sick of the NHL "correcting" itself. From phantom make-up calls during games, to straight up apologies for bad calls after games... just get it ****ing right the first time. Jeez.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
There is no way he doesn't get a couple games. Any other player on any other team gets a fine, but this year's Devils have been shafted time and time again by the league.

But I wouldn't even argue with a suspension. I just wish every team and every player had the same standard.
Little bit of a victim complex there. Every guy in the NHL would have at least a phone hearing for what he did.
The Devils got out pretty lucky in that situation, he probably should have gotten 5+game but he didn’t and came back to score the GWG. Everyone on the board would be pretty upset if that kind of thing happened to the Devils

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Putting aside the issue of Wood being suspended, am I the only one who looks at the projected lines and wonders why the second line isn’t Wood-PZ-Bratt? Just move Coleman to the third line and who really cares about that fourth line? Just play them as little as possible.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Putting aside the issue of Wood being suspended, am I the only one who looks at the projected lines and wonders why the second line isn’t Wood-PZ-Bratt? Just move Coleman to the third line and who really cares about that fourth line? Just play them as little as possible.

Hall—Hischier—
Wood—Zacha—

Honestly, I don’t have a strong preference where Palmieri/Bratt slot in there. Both lines will click regardless.

Reactions: My3Sons

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Totally agree. At the game the other night when Hayes Coleman Stafford were out there all I could think was... get it out. Get it deep. And change. That's all they were good for. Feel bad for Coleman because when he's with better players or ones that fit his style he plays a lot better... (Boyle, Noesen, Gibbons etc.)

If Pietila can play center, and Boyle can't play the lines tonight should be:

Hall-Hischier-Palms
Wood-Zacha-Bratt
Coleman-Zajac-Noesen
Hayes-Pietila-Stafford

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad