Post-Game Talk: New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers 12/27/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Thanks for the post game MSG. Lets show the pre-game for the 5-26 Knicks...

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Nice win. Will always hate that team. Disgusting how much crap Jagr is allowed to get away with these days, but also amazing how dominant he still is at 43 years old.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
The Devils got away with so much in that third period. They should've spent at least 6 minutes of that period on the PK.

Henrik was very solid when he needed to be. Great to see.

Heave ho, 8 in a row!

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Beat the Devils no matter how many coaches they have.

Not happy with the whole 3rd period collapse. Hank came up huge multiple times. Keep it rolling boys!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
magic8ball.png

First time in my life

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Make it nine next time!

Very nice feeling beating the Devils. Lou Lams behind the bench or not. Congrats to Steps on the hat trick. Rick, those hats are for you as well.

On the negative side of things, we're getting a combined NYR/NJD/NYI postgame/Hockey Night Live. Bleh.

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
What happens with the hat trick hats? Straight in a dumpster? Straight to lost and found? Given to the hat trick hero to expand his wardrobe?

AHB*

The terribad Rangers now have the same amount of ROW's as the big, bad, stanley cup contending New York Islanders, having played 2 less games.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The terribad Rangers now have the same amount of ROW's as the big, bad, stanley cup contending New York Islanders, having played 2 less games.

Thanks to a hatrick by that guy who wouldn't crack their top 9.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Longest streak in 40 years. Hat tricks in back to back games, longest win streak in NHL this year.

I think it's time for a "rangers quietly roaring back?" with the above stats in the title on the main board. :laugh:

Jan 8, 2012
NY

But the Rangers are from Manhattan. The Islanders are a "feel good story team" who play in a smaller town. Therefore the Islanders are superior.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I'm curious what happened at MSG in the beginning of the first period when the puck went over the glass and a Devil's fan caught it... Immediately you heard boo's and then the camera shot changed and then you could hear cheers... I'm wondering if anyone who was at the game can comment on what caused the cheers that followed the boo's.... Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad