GDT: New Japan/Stardom Thread - Life Post-Okada

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Someone is standing behind Bayley too, that's gotta be Naomi.

Also, it's probably worth mentioning that Okada and CM Punk are currently in the same room.

Reactions: CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Apparently they’ve never shared a meal before. At least in public.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sanada is now IWGP champion beating Okada at Sakura Genesis

Also Mercedes vs. Mayu official for April 23

Reactions: Grackle Party

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
he was so underrated in TNA, glad he’s getting the shine he deserved all these years later

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
While I'm rather new to NJPW, from the little I've seen out of the many guys in the BOSJ, I'm pulling for a Desperado/Bailey final.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
While I'm rather new to NJPW, from the little I've seen out of the many guys in the BOSJ, I'm pulling for a Desperado/Bailey final.
I'm a pretty big fan of Bailey. Actually, watching him wrestle Chris Sabin on Impact right now and he's had a some excellent matches with Jon Gresham the past few months too. I'd love to see him in AEW eventually.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Not surprised with Wato winning. They're positioning him as a significant piece to the future of their Jr. division.

I did not expect Titan to win though. He's awesome though so I ain't complaining even if I've latched onto Desperado quite a bit.

Both matches were a very fun watch.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Bullet Club should have died with Jay White. This Finlay era already seems like it's going to suck and IDK why HoT continues to be under that umbrella, but they suck anyway.

With ELP out KENTA and Ishimori are the only redeeming members left.

Seems they might be teasing kicking Chase Owens and getting rid of the old guard completely too (wheres Fale been BTW?)

Can't wait to watch the ELP/Okada match later on.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
The new era of BC is a lot more interesting since they added all the younger members like Kidd, Coughlin, Connors, and Maloney.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
This tournament is making me really appreciate Taichi. Dude's had phenomenal matches with Ospreay and Okada. I get it's Ospreay and Okada, but he's still awesome regardless.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Ospreay/ELP was f***ing fantastic and my match of the tournament.

I wish Kiyomiya made it to the bracket. Was really hoping to see him and Okada slugging it out. Not big on Hikuleo but eh it's whatever.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Old enough to remember Watanabe (EVIL) vs Steen in one of Steen’s last ROH matches

Pretty wild to see how far he’s come

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad