New Head Coach search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Reddit's fine, FB is fine, Twitter is fine. IMO no one embarrasses themselves more than people who cross over to another platform to try to clown or flame someone. Case in point when that Brattpack weirdo registered an account here.

Just one fellow's opinion.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Reddit's fine, FB is fine, Twitter is fine. IMO no one embarrasses themselves more than people who cross over to another platform to try to clown or flame someone. Case in point when that Brattpack weirdo registered an account here.

Just one fellow's opinion.

Speak for yourself, I know for a fact we’re a cut above the rest.

IMG_6740.gif

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
:laugh: you guys realize that on average, hf’s are just as stupid as redditors, right? have another 8 day symposium on the meaning of grit. my god, jim’s comments about nico and hughes ALONE are dumber than literally anything i’ve ever seen on devils reddit or facebook.
The people are no different. The system is what makes it terrible. If we had the same system as reddit, unless you were reading on "new post" setting, most people wouldn't even know who Jim was.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
The people are no different. The system is what makes it terrible. If we had the same system as reddit, unless you were reading on "new post" setting, most people wouldn't even know who Jim was.
that's my point, yeah lol. we're nothing special here. and yes, if we weren't on a message board in 2024, dumb posts like jim's would be downvoted to oblivion and we wouldn't waste 6 pages arguing against his obvious trolling.

Reactions: Derwood

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
that's my point, yeah lol. we're nothing special here. and yes, if we weren't on a message board in 2024, dumb posts like jim's would be downvoted to oblivion and we wouldn't waste 6 pages arguing against his obvious trolling.
I mean if it's so obvious you could choose not to respond. Opinions I don't agree with don't make me upset, especially when it comes to sports, so that's why I like this style better, maybe I'm the weirdo, idk.

Reactions: guitarguyvic

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I mean if it's so obvious you could choose not to respond. Opinions I don't agree with don't make me upset, especially when it comes to sports, so that's why I like this style better, maybe I'm the weirdo, idk.
i’m pretty sure i was agreeing with you lol, but go on

Reactions: TrufleShufle

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Is Keefe>Woodcroft? If so, why?
I have some reasons

Keefes offensive darlings are defensive darlings now too. He had even worser roster and achieved better regular season success in the quite hard division/conference. Only this year east is looking worser. And mostly his team lost against finalists/very good teams.

And I would say no matter how good AM is, the core of McDavid, Drysaitl, RNH, Kane, Hyman, Bouchard and Ekholm is stronger from "skill level" angle than AM, Marner, Tavares, Nylander and OReilly.

But in the last 12 games(TOR against OIL) Maple Leafs were really better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad