New Head Coach search

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
So there won't be tampering investigation's if he leaves Pittsburgh? Only if he stays? I figured it would be the other way around? And if he stays, nobody really cares. But if he goes, then the tampering investigations happen?
Don’t think fitz is dumb enough to put anything on paper which is the only way to sustain a tampering charge

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ

More smoke

I’m not sure I’d consider that more smoke. If anything, Emily threw a little water on the fire; however, I think the one thing that is very clear: if Sullivan does leave/resign/get fired, he will be the Devils next coach if the position is still open.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
1714679343469.png

====================>

1714679309823.png

=====================>
1714679386656.png

======================>

1714679422013.png

===================>

1714679449224.png

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Although she does say that she doesn’t see him leaving but she admits there’s a different dynamic and a power struggle of some sorts. If that’s the case it would bode well for him leaving

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is that his actual house? Lol
I can confirm that it probably is. He's listed at that address. That's the house on google maps street view at the address he's listed at. Unless he doesn't live there anymore and is still listed as living there.

Only because I looked him up on a free site and it brings up that address with that house.

It's public info, so it's not like I'm revealing something that you can't find if you look him up probably on several sites.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
What he failed to say is that he’s running to a Krispy Kreme to get 2 dozen donuts.

We do that in Raleigh. The original Krispy Kreme is here, and they have a Krispy Kreme race every year that you run from the start to the donut shop, eat a dozen donuts, and then run back. I don't do it, the idea disgusts me, and also when I run I don't like to stop until I'm done

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
We do that in Raleigh. The original Krispy Kreme is here, and they have a Krispy Kreme race every year that you run from the start to the donut shop, eat a dozen donuts, and then run back. I don't do it, the idea disgusts me, and also when I run I don't like to stop until I'm done
Love Raleigh. I have family that lives there and it’s a great place.

Reactions: forceten

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Honestly I think the only way Sullivan leaves is if Dubas gets annoyed and tosses him for Keefe (assuming Toronto tosses Keefe), in which case we probably swoop in.

I just can't see Sullivan quitting

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Honestly I think the only way Sullivan leaves is if Dubas gets annoyed and tosses him for Keefe (assuming Toronto tosses Keefe), in which case we probably swoop in.

Dubas says he’s keeping Sullivan. Fitz announces long extension for Green tomorrow.

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Could Jim Montgomery get canned if Bruins lose game 7? It’d be two consecutive seasons blowing 3-1 series leads and six straight losses in games they could close out a series. I think Boston has vastly overachieved the past few regular seasons. That has to be a testament to quality coaching. Would you be interested in him?

Maybe the Bruins-Leafs 7th game will be a WWE inspired, “Losing Coach Gets Whacked Match.”

Reactions: Guadana and Mgd31

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Could Jim Montgomery get canned if Bruins lose game 7? It’d be two consecutive seasons blowing 3-1 series leads and six straight losses in games they could close out a series. I think Boston has vastly overachieved the past few regular seasons. That has to be a testament to quality coaching. Would you be interested in him?

Maybe the Bruins-Leafs 7th game will be a WWE inspired, “Losing Coach Gets Whacked Match.”
100% should be interviewed by NJ if he gets canned

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey

So does either coach in Bos/Tor series get let go with a L? I think it could happen. I also think Keefe could go to Pitt leaving door open for Sully to Jersey. Aa well as Bos letting Monty go and him getting the Accela down to Newark

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why would there be a tampering investigation if Sullivan remains in Pitt?
It does sound backwards to me but I'd take it to mean that if he left it'd be because they ultimately agreed to him leaving since he's under contract so there'd be no need for an investigation then whereas if he stayed and felt like a hostage doing so then they'd be coming at us like hornets.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

heard that chatter on nhl radio this morning would be really interesting something would have to change there for sure but damn two years of solid regular season play then epic post season collapses where have i seen that before

Reactions: longislanddevil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad