New Goal Song

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
haha, but if we're going for songs without lyrics how about

Picking up the Pieces by Average White Band?

That is a real band that has a cd that came out in 2007. Lol. Are the songs any good? No idea i just found them by searching goigle for songs with choker in them lol.

SKUNKS

Jun 8, 2014
Silicon Valley
Creeping Death by Metallica

3:50 during the bridge section onward until the verse starts again

DIE
DIE
DIE

If it must be a jock-jam, then it MUST be this. don't hate.

WheelSnipeCelly

Sharks A Hundy P Bud
Sep 4, 2011
My vote:

Skip to ~30 seconds.

The entire song has to be played each goal obviously.

But seriously, please, please, no Metallica.

Hold the Pickles

Aug 16, 2003
03-K64
That is a real band that has a cd that came out in 2007. Lol. Are the songs any good? No idea i just found them by searching goigle for songs with choker in them lol.

Haha, i found them the same way you did. I misread your post and thought you were looking for songs about chicken choking. I did click on some chicken chokers links and found some songs. Not my style, total hillbilly stuff.

But I also found the 'c h i c k e n, thats how you spell chicken' song that they played in an episode of 'orange is the new black'.

All in all you led me down a pretty unexpected and entertaining detour. :laugh:

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I didn't care that they changed it in 2007. I cared because they replaced it with a lame, poorly looped section of a Green Day song, and it was boring as hell. Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball would've been a better choice.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

How bout this? Kinda taunting. Particularly starting around the 1:45 mark.

Last edited:

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
I hated Holiday and really wanted RRp3 back. But after this season I'm ready for a change. Roster, Jerseys, heck even the goal song.

If they do the one song per player, "Rooster" by AiC has to be Joe's. It just has to.

DystopianTierney

V^V^V 2050 V^V^V
May 3, 2014
Campbell, CA
- Sharks score.

- Signature SJ foghorn fires up.

- Jaws theme song (recorded by Metallica & The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra :naughty:) replaces RRp2. *Starting @ 1:00* www.youtube.com/watch?v=njRYrPnfZNk

- Screaming, yelling, and chaos replaces "Hey!" "Hey!" "Hey!"

- Signature SJ drum roll ends celebration along with a "Let's Go Sharks!" (1,2,3) chant from the crowd.

- 1,2,3,4 _ 1,2, _ 3,4,5 can only be heard in San Jose at Earthquake games.

- I wake up :p:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad