New GM's Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

The league files are now 99% completed and it's basically time to start the preseason.
The last remaining hurdles are ourselves.

(i) We have 2 or 3 teams that do not have sufficient players to sim any games plus the retirees and european bound players are soon to be removed. Hopefully all GM's are working at addressing this and for teams that have surplus 'useable' players are being reasonable in trade offers to the 'incomplete' teams.

(ii) We need 4 new GM's (DAL, MIN, TOR, and SJS). Since this board is no longer linked to HF boards we need to get the word out. Anyone that has contact with HF administartors please ask if it is ok if we announce on their boards we are looking for some new GM's.
GM applicants should send their info to Matt. If I recall correctly Matt usually asks applicants to select a team they would like to manage and then based on the roster identify how he would manage the team.
Also current AGM's can apply and may be given preference.

As soon as these two hurdles are passed we can get the season underway. Hurray!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I have a good buddy who might be interested in one of the positions. He's never worked with any sort of Sim League before, but he knows his hockey and even his prospects. If he decides he does want to do it, I could help him out with it, that is if you guys were to accept his application.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
If you vouch for him, Brock, we'll certainly take a look at his application.

As for posting on the HF boards, the administrators have already given us the OK to recruit on the Fantasy board, so we can post away. Can someone take a wander through the past posts to see if we can find a previous recruiting announcement? Might as well not reinvent the wheel...

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Hey there....if the new Minn GM wants me to hang around and assist until he gets his feet wet....I'd be glad to do so.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
I also might have a buddy who could be intrested in joining. He has mostly been involved in other types of fantasy leagues, but has followed the developement of my team for the past two years or so. He's a euro and he's also a regular on the HF boards, so there's a connection there as well.. I can also help him get started, even if I might be seen as a rival to him.. ;)
I'll tell him to contact Matt about a position..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad