New Europe eSports league for.....Farming Simulator

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
this is hilarious. one night I saw one of my friends playing Farming Sim and he streamed it to me on Steam while I commentated over it like a super serious esport event. he was dying laughing. the fact that its now real is incredible

Reactions: OmniCube

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I've always wanted to try Farming Simulator. I am a sucker for a good time sink simulator but I usually will only spend like two weekends with a game before I get tired of it.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I've never played it. What's the competitive aspect? I just assumed you maintained a digital farm....how do you "win" Farming Simulator? Make the most money in a time frame? Have the fattest pig? I don't get it.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I've never played it. What's the competitive aspect? I just assumed you maintained a digital farm....how do you "win" Farming Simulator? Make the most money in a time frame? Have the fattest pig? I don't get it.
I would assume that it is something to do with efficiency of your farm. Biggest yields, highest quality meat from livestock, straightest corn rows? I don't know? lol.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I honestly would LOVE to watch this just to see the commentators trying to make it exciting to watch the competition, lol.

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
This may be the first esport event I ever bother to watch. Well at least the first five minutes of it to see how it works.

Farm simulator is one of my go-to's when I want to unwind for an hour or two I don't see how it's going to work for e-sports though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad