New Easton Sticks?

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Anyone see the apparently new sticks by some of the NHLers? They look all black with a neon something towards the blade.

Any idea what these are? EQ50? New stick?

Easton moved towards a simple stick with little flair?

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Easton Stealth RS, just the newest Stealth stick, still has the elliptical taper. It's only available for pros at the moment, not being sold retail yet, so I highly doubt anyone can give you a review of the stick itself. Seems like a safe bet that it will be fairly similar to the S19 though.

Last edited:

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Wouldn't we all love free top of the line sticks :)

What do you mean by "blade looks more legit"?

Hopefully, it means that Easton's found a way to preserve the feel that people love them for without the bladefallingapartitis that people hate them for.

BadHammy*

Sticks have improved so little in the last couple years, why bother to blow $200 on another one?

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
Sticks have improved so little in the last couple years, why bother to blow $200 on another one?

If its like the s19 it should come in around $260. Im assuming it will be available.

As far as blowing my money, Im sure my kids will have no problem one day knowing that I blew their college savings to have a stick that I can in no way utilize to its fullest effect. Im all over it when it comes out.

prorobo

Jan 18, 2010
CT
www.youtube.com
Hopefully, it means that Easton's found a way to preserve the feel that people love them for without the bladefallingapartitis that people hate them for.

Ditto. My S19 fell apart after two months. That is ridiculous.

Elias scored a hat trick with the new pro only Stealth his first game with it! But then he was back to using his old stuff the next day. Odd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad