New Dynasty League?

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Looking for 5 more owners in a 16 team dynasty league on FANTRAX beginning this season. Listed below is the outline and information to sign up.

Name: Premier Fantasy League
League ID: bx192hcchxgo7n67
Password: StanleyCup

Welcome to the Premier Fantasy League!
Listed below is the outline.

League Type: H2H Each Category (Fantasy teams compete against each other 1-on-1 and receive a Win, Loss or Tie for each scoring category in each Scoring Period).

Conference: There will be one large conference in which every team will play each other at least once a year, sometimes twice.

Playoffs: The top 8 teams with the best records make the playoffs.

Draft: The REGULAR player draft will occur on 7/20/14 at 8 PM EST. The PROSPECT draft will occur one day after the REGULAR draft has finished. See below for definition of a "prospect". Owners who draft PROSPECTS during the REGULAR draft will have their pick undone and skipped for that round.

Draft Orders: The future draft orders will be based off of the REGULAR SEASON standings. Playoff results have zero effect on the prospect draft orders.

Rosters:
- 20 man active rosters (4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G).
- 5 bench spots, 3 IR spots.
- 15 prospects max.
- Rosters lock on Monday, 1 minute before first game. Changes made to roster, claims and trades made during the week will be executed at the start of the next scoring period. DON'T FORGET.
-Skater prospects are players under the age of 24 years old with less than 100 games played.
-Goalie prospects are players under the age of 26 years old with less than 50 games played.

Waivers: When a player is dropped, they will be placed on waivers, or the "waiver wire". The waiver order will be the opposite of the standings, and once a player is claimed, that team will move to last in the waiver order. Max of 4 claims per week.

Trading: Trades are encouraged. Trading of future draft picks can be made as long as they are posted in a thread and confirmed by both teams involved. Trades are able to be vetoed, but will need 5 votes within a two day period after the trade is accepted. Trade deadline will be 3 weeks before the end of our regular season.

Scoring Categories:
-Players: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Games Played (GP), Game Winning Goals (GWG), Power Play Points (PPP), Short Handed Points (SHP), Hits (Hit), Blocked Shots (Blk), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Faceoffs Won (FOW).
-Goalies: Games Played (GP), Goals Allowed Average (GAA), Saves (Sv), Save Percentage (SV%), Shut outs (SHO), Wins (W).
-Goalies need to play a minimum of TWO games during a scoring period for their stats to count, otherwise those stats will not count and increase the chance of recieving a loss in multiple scoring categories.

Suggestions: If you have any suggestions please post in the "Suggestions" thread. If you have a concern about a player, please PM me or send me an email.

Alternate LM's: A pair of LM's will be chosen before the begining of the season depending on their involvment in the league and how active they are.

Activity: Owners are required to log in at least once a week to set their lineups. Failure to log in for two straight weeks will result in being kicked from the league. If an owner misses 3 weeks over the course of the season they will also be kicked. **Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances AHEAD OF TIME**

Last edited:

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Guys, just created one a day or two ago. We can tweak all the rules we need to. Please post or PM me your email so I can send out an invite.

If you want to go on Fantrax and join it soon, the info is:

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Guys, just created one a day or two ago. We can tweak all the rules we need to. Please post or PM me your email so I can send out an invite.

If you want to go on Fantrax and join it soon, the info is:

Bump need 7 guys!

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
So all prospects are up to 23 years in age with less than 100 games played. Is it under 24 at the time of the draft or at the start of the nhl season? Nyquist would not be a prospect since he's 24 correct as he's only played 97 games for example but Mackinnon and Hertl would be prospects right?

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
So all prospects are up to 23 years in age with less than 100 games played. Is it under 24 at the time of the draft or at the start of the nhl season? Nyquist would not be a prospect since he's 24 correct as he's only played 97 games for example but Mackinnon and Hertl would be prospects right?

Yes. He has to be under 24 years old by opening day. If he turns 24 during the regular season, and you move him up, he cannot be moved back down because he is not 23 years old.

Nyquist is not a prospect.

Mackinnon and Hertl would be.

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
Prospect draft thread will be done where? I'm asking so many questions because I'm asking for one member who is not on this board

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad