Rumor: New Bruins Third Jersey

KingKrug47

May 21, 2019
It's pretty solid. Better than pooh bear and better than the RBK 2009 era third. Rather have a gold Jersey though like the 2010 classic with a more modern B

Reactions: crimsonace

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
wholesale-customization-boston-bruins-third.jpg

I like these better.
me too

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Looks like a modernized version of the Winter Classic sweater with the current "B" font (with the diagonal serifs).

I'd prefer the 1980s uniforms to come back, but that appears to be a non-starter ... especially given the desire for consistency in logo/fonts.

I really like the current home/road base uniforms, but wish they would go back to gold socks at home.

Reactions: OV

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Rumor is we'll get one next season, and I just found this post on the sportslogos boards. Someone tweeted this out to try and confirm if it's legit. Haven't seen anything else in regards to this. Even if fake it's a good starting point to talk about the upcoming sweater.

Needs black stripes between the gold/ white stripes...and smaller neckline trim.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
The collar is the Adidas style Winter Classic collars, same as this past year’s WC jersey for the Bs.

I like that they are doing something new instead of a straight throwback, but not sure if I like this. This looks like a fauxback to the jerseys of the mid to late 40’s.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
wholesale-customization-boston-bruins-third.jpg

I like these better.
Loved that jersey. My favorite third jersey. I also liked the latest Winter Classic jersey, much more than the possible leaked third jersey. If I could choose a third jersey, though, I would totally go with the 31-32 unis, down to the socks.

Bruins04.png

Would be cool as hell to see the Bs skate out in those unis from time to time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad