OT: New boards

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
face-cringe.gif

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
f*** me... first impressions is that this is f***ing awful but maybe we'll get used to it eventually... I guess.

It could just be my averse reaction to this sort of change (which feels like change for the sake of change unless this will actually run better on the backend), but it feels a bit 'amateur' compared to the old board style (all due respect to the hard work done by the programmers)

saucesaitl

say cheese
May 5, 2018
Feels like we have been all dragged into some sort of circus fun-house hall of mirrors room and everything is distorted and we have to get used to everyone's different looking avatars and we're all trying to navigate around to communicate and interact with each other again...
you think it's that bad?

Last edited:

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Feels like we have been all dragged into some sort of circus fun-house hall of mirrors room and everything is distorted and we have to get used to everyone's different looking avatars and we're all trying to navigate around to communicate and interact with each other again...

Mine still works, but it f***ed up the avys that rely on a square, non-cropped shape (like yours)

• Wow
Reactions: oilers'72

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
This must be geared towards mobile users and not those (like me) that use big ass monitors for all their online funtime.

Piles of wasted space on the screen now... and tiny avatars. Hopefully it's better for mobile users because this doesn't seem better for "old school" desktop computer users like me.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
This must be geared towards mobile users and not those (like me) that use big ass monitors for all their online funtime.

Piles of wasted space on the screen now... and tiny avatars. Hopefully it's better for mobile users because this doesn't seem better for "old school" desktop computer users like me.
Used to look good on desktop, you’re scaring me. Looks great on mobile, took a while to let me log in..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad