WWE: New Announce Teams for Brand Extension

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Smackdown doing a great job of making me think I can wait until someone tells me that I need to see a match instead of seeing it live

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I wonder how JBL and Ranallo will work together. It has potential at least, JBL can actually be good at times. Maybe Ranallo can make him so.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When JBL mentions things like how someone won a obscure championship back in 1927, that's something Mauro might actually know about. And when he makes it up, it may be more hilarious since Cole probably doesn't know the difference.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm fine with this.

Lawler is useless. He's the Chris Berman of WWE.

Heel Lawler was doing well in this last run. I don't like Otunga on the mic with JBL. That's mostly pointless because neither guy is really identifiable as a face. It should've been just Ranallo and Graves.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I have no clue what they see in Otunga, he doesn't bring anything interesting to the broadcast and just doesn't have an announcers voice to me

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Have DB with Mauro like Vince was back in the mid-late 90's.

We atleast have the CWC to enjoy as the main roster has a horrible mismatch of good (Graves on Raw, Mauro on Smackdown) and bad (everyone else)

Must soak in CWC commentary while we can

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I couldn't stand Lawler for a long time but heel Lawler with Mauro was good.

I wish JBL got the boot before Lawler, JBL is just terrible.

Good for Graves too to get the promotion.

I certainly agree. Heel Lawler slots in right behind Mauro/Graves in terms of ability. There's a gap there...sure...but he's FAR better than anybody not named Graves/Mauro.

....as a heel. **** face Jerry Lawler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad