OT: New Annakin Slayd song - Rock The Sweater (coming Thursday at 7:30PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
You made that comment just to make a comment and seek attention. The guy barely makes any music about the Habs, yet you say he's getting ''lamer and lamer''.
He's a parasite and does this for attention and money. He doesn't have a career before April.

Also his music is brutal and it's embarrassing to have it associated with the Habs. Other fan bases make fun of us for this.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
He's a parasite and does this for attention and money. He doesn't have a career before April.

Also his music is brutal and it's embarrassing to have it associated with the Habs. Other fan bases make fun of us for this.

Its all fine. Yeah he's pretty terrible but his stuff on the habs and expos is good fan made material.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Keep On For The Cup Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get The Cup

To sing in the tune of "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson.

Milan Lucic's favourite song

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

I'm with you on that one. Annakin Slayd is lame as hell. Just looking for attention. His music sound like pre-programed tracks from garage band.

PricePkPatch*

Meh. I like him. I liked "Montreal Stand Up". Even if Slayd is somewhat of an underwhelming artist, he knows how to pluck the right cords; akin to certain patriotic song-writers. In that case, Slayd really appeals to my pro-Habs heart.

I feel certain people bash on here just because it makes them 'hip or something.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

If you're not a fan then don't listen to it. Others enjoy it, so let them be.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
If you're not a fan then don't listen to it. Others enjoy it, so let them be.

I'm usually open minded about music and art in general, but here, I think it's worthwhile to make an exception. We're talking about a guy that is way below horrible. I could probably dig out a cousin of mine that would do better than him (mind you, I have about 100 cousins).

Slayd is getting way more out of the Habs than the Habs are getting out of him. We call that a leech.

At least he's not mainstream.

PricePkPatch*

I'm usually open minded about music and art in general, but here, I think it's worthwhile to make an exception. We're talking about a guy that is way below horrible. I could probably dig out a cousin of mine that would do better than him (mind you, I have about 100 cousins).

Slayd is getting way more out of the Habs than the Habs are getting out of him. We call that a leech.

So don't listen to him. How hard is that to understand?

If he is getting something out of the Habs, must be because some people like it. That's his schtick. So what? It's not like he is a hyppocrite about it.

PricePkPatch*

Roux et roule

And yeah, get this off the board, every habs song since camalerrrrrhi is bad as hell. This includes the crappy 60 year old nationalists rappers song.

Crap. I am trying to find the video of the classroom singing "Les Canadiens Les canadiens"

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

so-me-and-my-wife-got-divorced-she-said-we-can-still-be-cousins.jpg

Is this you?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When he rap, Annakin Slayd reminds me of Barry Kripke, the guy with a weird pronounciation from big bang theory. I'm actually a fan of rap, but this is terribad : http://www.annakinslayd.com/#!once-more-we-survive/c660

He even has the guts to say in his verse : the last good song he heard was when he used to have a pager... What a travesty.

I want Inspectah to stop making ****** contribution with every damn "underground" rapper.

He's rap royalty for christ sakes, not even, he's a rap deity. I can get why one of the most proficient rappers ever has to do that.

I like the "Stinky" Easter egg in the video tho

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
So don't listen to him. How hard is that to understand?

If he is getting something out of the Habs, must be because some people like it. That's his schtick. So what? It's not like he is a hyppocrite about it.

Well, you're probably right.

I just feel that he makes us look bad by association. As I said, at least he's far from being mainstream.

PricePkPatch*

Well, you're probably right.

I just feel that he makes us look bad by association. As I said, at least he's far from being mainstream.

There's a thousand reasons to be embarassed by association as a habs fans. the 2008 and 2010 riots are some of them.

But come on. A Cheesy singer? :laugh: That befalls into the "Guilty Pleasure" of some. It's like the Torch Ceremony of the season-opening. It's there, but it could be much worse.

It could be a half-naked GREEK Spartan-dressed torchbearer that is supposed to represent a ROMAN-named team.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
There's a thousand reasons to be embarassed by association as a habs fans. the 2008 and 2010 riots are some of them.

But come on. A Cheesy singer? :laugh: That befalls into the "Guilty Pleasure" of some. It's like the Torch Ceremony of the season-opening. It's there, but it could be much worse.

It could be a half-naked GREEK Spartan-dressed torchbearer that is supposed to represent a ROMAN-named team.

I'd be down with a Leonidas style Hoplite jumping on the ice while screaming.

Why can't we rename ourselves the Montreal Hoplite ? The Montreal Phalanx ?

PricePkPatch*

I'd be down with a Leonidas style Hoplite jumping on the ice while screaming.

Why can't we rename ourselves the Montreal Hoplite ? The Montreal Phalanx ?

Les Patriotes de Montreal? :naughty:

That would troll Boston BIG TIME

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004

He's nearly as embarassing as senatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad