New Adidas Jerseys to be revealed on Tuesday the 20th

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I liked them when they came out, and still do so I'm happy. Might go order one the Reebok jerseys now....

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Here it is:

s-l300.jpg

:naughty:

Rugby!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I hate Fanatics branded stuff. Wish they'd have kept it like before with the replicas still being branded like the authentics.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Man the golden knights looked like they took our jerseys as inspiration for theirs...even the collar.

Check out TSN ..they have the whites as well...cant link from this ipad.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The Vegas roads are :eek:
But the color combo works on the home.

I miss the shoulder color style though, I think both Vegas sweaters would look better with that pattern. Similar to our pre-revamp roads.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Vegas roads are :eek:
But the color combo works on the home.

Are my eyes messing with me or do they have some sort of texture thing going on with the sleeves? Looks like nobody else has that.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
It looks like something is on there...4 leaf clovers ? Cant tell..

I think it is hard to judge just the jersey ...I need to see the complete uniform ...

It does look like an Easports nhl jersey , as someone else said

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think I would have went black pants, and more black in the socks.

I like the concrete/slate look, it's evocative of the military which has a big presence in Nevada. I just hope those white gloves are placeholders :laugh:

Looking at the colorway posted earlier, almost a third of the league wears red. I wish the Coyotes would pick out a more distinct color palette.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Oh when I said the color pattern works on the home jersey I hadn't seen it with the gloves. Those things almost ruin it :laugh:

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Are my eyes messing with me or do they have some sort of texture thing going on with the sleeves? Looks like nobody else has that.

Yeah it's similar to what's on their logo. An attempt at some royal looking design that looks tacky.
DCz4jR6U0AAiqYK.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yeah it's similar to what's on their logo. An attempt at some royal looking design that looks tacky.

Expansion teams should be tacky and funky as hell. It should stand out. I just hope some intern screwed up and put the away gloves on the home dummy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad