New Adidas Jerseys to be revealed on Tuesday the 20th

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The whole getup is very arena football to me. Like, I get what he was going for and it's kind of neat to see as a concept, but it doesn't jive with the feel of the NHL at all.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Here it is:

s-l300.jpg

:naughty:

At least this organization will have a Cup when the become the Metropolitans. :)

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I don't get why everyone has to look so similar. Is it cheaper if the designs are all close? It's like the NHL has an HOA so no one can stray too much from the base design. I shouldn't complain though. I've probably saved thousands on gear the last few years. Glass half full...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't get why everyone has to look so similar. Is it cheaper if the designs are all close? It's like the NHL has an HOA so no one can stray too much from the base design. I shouldn't complain though. I've probably saved thousands on gear the last few years. Glass half full...

I mostly only buy hats, the Jersey I bought yesterday is the first one I've bought since 2007 or so.

Random tangent, but if anyone is looking to clean up an old white jersey Oxi Clean makes this pre-treatment stuff that works wonders. I cleaned up my first gen edge away with it last night and it removed every single stain.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think the Knights look is really cool. Especially love the golden gloves concept (I wish they didn't screw up, I want to see the full kit). It's going to look awesome on the ice. Very cool aesthetic overall.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Also, really like the Adidas collection as a whole. Good riddance piping. God that stuff sucked. The only uniform that really suffered was Nashville. Most look better by a lot. I can't pick out a single difference on ours. Which is good. I like our get up. I'd love to change the logo or at the very least shrink the hell out of it but I think it's here to stay. I'm fine with some continuity. I'd kill to see it go back to the old Coyotes head from the original green thirds, though (obviously with new colors). That would be awesome.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I mostly only buy hats, the Jersey I bought yesterday is the first one I've bought since 2007 or so.

Random tangent, but if anyone is looking to clean up an old white jersey Oxi Clean makes this pre-treatment stuff that works wonders. I cleaned up my first gen edge away with it last night and it removed every single stain.

Good thing about Coyotes hats is if you keep your eyes open, you'll find them on sale for almost nothing once in a while. My favorite one only cost me $5 in Walmart a couple years ago when the relocation talk was running high again.

The old CCM jerseys are indestructible. So much better than the Reebok crap. Hope the new replicas are made better if they ever come out with one I'd actually buy. Until then my Kachina black and white ones are in use.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Good thing about Coyotes hats is if you keep your eyes open, you'll find them on sale for almost nothing once in a while. My favorite one only cost me $5 in Walmart a couple years ago when the relocation talk was running high again.

The old CCM jerseys are indestructible. So much better than the Reebok crap. Hope the new replicas are made better if they ever come out with one I'd actually buy. Until then my Kachina black and white ones are in use.

KOHO too, which is basically the same as the old CCM jerseys but for the away uniform. In 2002 my sister was stationed overseas in the US Army in South Korea and sent me a more locally-made (it was made in "China" and don't even get me started on what "China" means to me) away jersey customized with "Clark 2" on the back. It's KOHO-branded. It's now 2017 and that jersey has been to hell and back and looks almost completely like what it looked like when I got it in the mail from her 15 years ago as a Christmas gift. The only thing that looks like it's falling off is the hem logo. I distinctly remember that the declared "value" on the customs sheet since it was an international shipment was $20.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Have a Koho Jagr stick and a CCM Tkachuk white kachina. Both indestructible. Just don't make em like they used to.

Bummer about the no thirds rule this year, would have looked to have a seen a tweaked kachina jersey as the third.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Have a Koho Jagr stick and a CCM Tkachuk white kachina. Both indestructible. Just don't make em like they used to.

Bummer about the no thirds rule this year, would have looked to have a seen a tweaked kachina jersey as the third.

They said 3rds will be back for 2018-2019, said 24-26 teams will have thirds. Some described as old ones, some completely new. Have to imagine we fall under the "old ones" category.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
They said 3rds will be back for 2018-2019, said 24-26 teams will have thirds. Some described as old ones, some completely new. Have to imagine we fall under the "old ones" category.

It's insane to me, Adidas couldn't deliver thirds.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016

Could we still use the kachina thirds because they're made by CCM? On the online store they aren't marked down like the Reebok ones so it doesn't look like they're being discontinued.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad