NHL Entry Draft: New 7 round mock draft - who wants in??

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
With the second pick in the draft the Carolina Hurricanes select

Andrei Svechnikov,RW

Next GM (Montreal) has been messaged

Reactions: Dan Kelly

OB5

May 2, 2015
With the 3rd round pick in the NHL entry draft, the :habs are thrilled to select, from the Halifax Mooseheads, Filip Zadina!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am going to select Brady Tkachuk for Ottawa - going off the list Bob McKenzie provides as that is usually pretty darn close to reality right now...

I will be away for the next few hours so if anyone can let the Arizona GM know that he is up, much appreciated...

Arizona will be on the clock and has until 4:45pm central to make their pick...

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
:coyotes

With the 5th overall pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, the Arizona Coyotes are excited to select...

from the USNTDP, RW Oliver Wahlstrom!

cut.jpg

GM @DanStewart of the Detroit Red Wings is now on the clock (and has also been PMed).

Reactions: pmwlker

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Wahlstrom is my #4 player in this class and also the consensus choice of Coyotes HF at 5 if the consensus top three are not available. Wanted to see if I could drop down a little and still pick him up, but more than happy to select him at 5. :D
yep, great pick, he is #3 on my rankings, and pretty much who most of Hawks HF wants to pray we land at 8

dayner

May 23, 2017
The
220px-Vancouver_Canucks_logo.svg.png
are proud to select from the University of Michigan.........Quinn Hughes

2018-05-01_denmark_vs_usa_78_2018-05-05.jpg

Blackhawks are on the clock (sent a PM)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
:hawks proudly selects the steal of the draft, and your future Hall of Famer - From the hockey factory of the world, the London Knights, Mr. Electricity Evan Bouchard!!!

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Ballsy pick!!! :eek:

A winger with size, speed, puck skills, a laser shot, and 30+ goal first line upside is something the Coyotes have not had in decades. Being a RH shot is also a bonus given we lack RH shots at forward.

I lobbied hard for Brock Boeser in 2015 although the Yotes didn't really have the opportunity to draft him then with either of their firsts. Not going to miss out on someone similar in Wahlstrom if I'm in charge.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
A winger with size, speed, puck skills, a laser shot, and 30+ goal first line upside is something the Coyotes have not had in decades. Being a RH shot is also a bonus given we lack RH shots at forward.

I lobbied hard for Brock Boeser in 2015 although the Yotes didn't really have the opportunity to draft him then with either of their firsts. Not going to miss out on someone similar in Wahlstrom if I'm in charge.
for the Hawks, I hope someone like you isn't in charge of the Yotes..hahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad