WWE: Neville Injured with Broken Shinbone and Ankle

kingbrath

Jul 15, 2002
Calgary, AB
Visit site
Awful about the injury, however maybe this gives them a chance to refresh his character a bit when he comes back. His superhero character is straight up boring/bad.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He's going to be out a while with that kind of injury. That was ugly. Probably at least four months for the shin bone heal. Hopefully, he's good to go before Summerslam.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Gotta give props to Jericho for the quick audible to end that match. That looked bad

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well this really sucks. I know he's not an important part of the show like the other injuries were, but this one sucks the most for me. Really bad timing, but I hope he'll be back fully fit for the summer.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
This match illustrated why Jericho is one of the best ever. We can talk about how he works or his promos, but in a real situation where he has to make a split second decision Jericho absolutely 100% did the right thing. He took matters into his own hands to protect the guy he was working with while still making everything look legit. That is very difficult to do.

Give him all the credit in the world. Imagine if the ref refused to stop the match and Neville got even more hurt? Jericho even managed to keep the crowd alive, not that it was a priority. I know he's not the wrestler he was 10 years ago but he's still a very valuable guy to have around. We all talked about his role as the ring general in the RR, last night was another example.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This match illustrated why Jericho is one of the best ever. We can talk about how he works or his promos, but in a real situation where he has to make a split second decision Jericho absolutely 100% did the right thing. He took matters into his own hands to protect the guy he was working with while still making everything look legit. That is very difficult to do.

Give him all the credit in the world. Imagine if the ref refused to stop the match and Neville got even more hurt? Jericho even managed to keep the crowd alive, not that it was a priority. I know he's not the wrestler he was 10 years ago but he's still a very valuable guy to have around. We all talked about his role as the ring general in the RR, last night was another example.

Ya he deserves credit. He performed very well and on the fly to get that match done, and still keep his heat going.

Absolutely sucks for Neville. He needs every bit of TV time he can get to grab those stupid brass rings, and this is a sad setback.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Jericho's completely rejuvenated as a heel, but face or heel, his in-ring awareness is arguably the best in the entire company. The only ones who may be able to touch him are, not surprisingly, The Undertaker and Triple H.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad