NBA Nets fire Steve Nash, hire Ime Udoka

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
This is going to turn out insanely well for the Nets or, much more likely, hilariously bad for them.

It'll be entertaining regardless.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
This hire is undeniable proof that the Nets and their feckless owner don’t care about their image, moral, ethical, or otherwise. Also that they probably don’t care all that much about winning either.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Kind of surprised the Celtics didn't ask for any compensation. I guess they just want to wash their hands completely of Udoka.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought all he did was violate team policy by having sexual relations with a co-worker who was his subordinate

If that's the case, there's nothing criminal about that, or immoral, or unethical

Maybe the Nets couldn't care less what 2 consenting adults under their employ do on their own time, and therefore have no such policy in place

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
It might not be criminal but what he did was certainly immoral ( since he was engaged at the time ) and unethical.

Was it not obvious that I was speaking about the incident from a professional standpoint?

He wasn't suspended for cheating on his fiance

Reactions: BSHH

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Man someone as dumb as kyrie really takes up alot of space In ppls heads.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought all he did was violate team policy by having sexual relations with a co-worker who was his subordinate

If that's the case, there's nothing criminal about that, or immoral, or unethical

Maybe the Nets couldn't care less what 2 consenting adults under their employ do on their own time, and therefore have no such policy in place
Yeah OK!!! I guess his partner and kids don't mind either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad