NBA Nets fire Steve Nash, hire Ime Udoka

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I wonder if KD realizes how drastically his entire legacy is being tarnished just by him deciding to join with Kyrie and subsequently defend/stick by his side through all this drama. Like dude…..why do you wanna be friends with Kyrie at all let alone leave GS to go be on a team with him? It’s absolutely destroyed whatever small amount of respect that people still had for Durant. Now IMO he’s just as bad as Kyrie himself. The duo is beyond repair in terms of reputation and perception. They’re a joke. And they’ve crippled the Brooklyn franchise.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
He was suspended for having an affair with a co-worker where he was in a much superior position within his company. In all "large" businesses this is viewed as highly unethical and usually results in dismissal.

There are probably a million or more married couples in the US who met as co-workers with one being a subordinate

As long as it's not illegal, there's nothing unethical about what 2 consenting co-workers do outside of the office

He was suspended for violating some arbitrary team policy, which the Nets obviously couldn't care less about

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
There are probably a million or more married couples in the US who met as co-workers with one being a subordinate

As long as it's not illegal, there's nothing unethical about what 2 consenting co-workers do outside of the office

He was suspended for violating some arbitrary team policy, which the Nets obviously couldn't care less about
It's not arbitrary. Virtually every large corporation has a no dating policy between senior executives and subordinates. I personally know of a regional VP in my company who got fired for the exact same situation as Udoka.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
It's not arbitrary. Virtually every large corporation has a no dating policy between senior executives and subordinates. I personally know of a regional VP in my company who got fired for the exact same situation as Udoka.

We'll agree to disagree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad