Post-Game Talk (GBU): Net Virth

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
G- Noidberg was amazing, just an incredible effort :yo:
-McCormick goal

B- he was pretty much the only one

U- didn't seem like most players were trying, even Tampa looked to be toying with us
- McCormick scored our only goal, McCormick. Good for him but fairly pathetic for those guys making 4 million a year

.. I thought the Sabres looked tired, bored, defeated, lazy. Like they knew they were bad so why bother trying, gives Gorges comments Thursday a different context to me. Has to be wearing on them, knowing that they need help but they won't get any.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G- Noidberg was amazing, just an incredible effort :yo:
-McCormick goal

B- he was pretty much the only one

U- didn't seem like most players were trying, even Tampa looked to be toying with us
- McCormick scored our only goal, McCormick. Good for him but fairly pathetic for those guys making 4 million a year

.. I thought the Sabres looked tired, bored, defeated, lazy. Like they knew they were bad so why bother trying, gives Gorges comments Thursday a different context to me. Has to be wearing on them, knowing that they need help but they won't get any.

Help is definitely on the way...after this season ends.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G- Neuvirth

B- It was like watching Canada play Denmark in the WJCs. They were so much faster than us, it was impressive.

U- See Above. In the interest of balance, I hope we draft some speed this year.

Thorton02

Feb 6, 2009
I could be mistaken, but did our teal corsi go from 0 at the end of the first to -27 after the second period? That was impressive.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Neuvirth was the only positive. The rest was simply bad. Tampa Bay has such a nicely built team. Even guys like Connolly have finally found a role with the team. Their top six is amazing. Reminds me of St. Louis in the West.

ZeroPT*

can we stop calling him Noidberg please? make fun of Rob Ray in the Rob Ray thread but it's getting really old

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
another sucky game. Neuvirth stood on his head. once again, Varone was a bright spot. screw the tank, I freaking hate this, and this can't be good for anyone's career. When's Gionta coming back? We need some more energy and leadership here.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
can we stop calling him Noidberg please? make fun of Rob Ray in the Rob Ray thread but it's getting really old

I like saying Noidberg for reasons having nothing to do with Ray. It's just inherently funny! Anyway, if you go in the Rayzor thread, I'm usually the only one defending Ray

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad