NE's GM Game - Sign Up + Discussion (waiting list available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

Rumor is that Carolina & Toronto are close to finishing a deal. Nothing is confirmed yet, won't be announced till Rosters are set if deal happens.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Thought we were gonna wait until all the teams have GMs and that the expansion teams had picked their rosters.. or just give the expansion teams the last two teams instead?

Everything on Florida is available for the right price. But Markström, Kulikov and Gudbransson is very close to being untouchable.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
The Dallas Stars are looking to add:
Top 4 Defenseman
1st-2nd Line Winger

Untouchables: Richards, Eriksson, Morrow, Neal, Benn

Any other Protected Players will be hard to get too.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Thought we were gonna wait until all the teams have GMs and that the expansion teams had picked their rosters.. or just give the expansion teams the last two teams instead?

Everything on Florida is available for the right price. But Markström, Kulikov and Gudbransson is very close to being untouchable.
We might have to because I want to get started today but I am stilling trying to fill the last 2 spots. You can still trade but with Calgary and Minnesota still empty you should wait.

I will take Columbus
Can you change your settings so that you accept pms?

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
:cbj
R.J. Umberger,Nikita Filatov,Ethan Moreau,Chris Clark and Anton Stralman are available for the right price

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
What about the players I haven't protected?
Gotta wait for the expansion draft to know my team?
And about the draft, where will the expansion teams picks be (#1-32?)

Sorry for all the questions.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
What about the players I haven't protected?
Gotta wait for the expansion draft to know my team?
And about the draft, where will the expansion teams picks be (#1-32?)

Sorry for all the questions.
The players you haven't protected can be traded before the draft. Not really, you have your team now but you may lose a couple of people. The expansion draft will be 20 rounds, 12 forwards, 6 dman and 2 goalies so in total 40 picks.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
There will be some time between all GMs joining and the expansion draft, right? Just want to make sure I can get this deal done so I can protect the players I'm getting.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
There will be some time between all GMs joining and the expansion draft, right? Just want to make sure I can get this deal done so I can protect the players I'm getting.

Yeah once we get all the GMs they have to have their protected players chosen and then we will have the expansion draft. I am pretty sure not everyone has their players chosen.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
The players you haven't protected can be traded before the draft. Not really, you have your team now but you may lose a couple of people. The expansion draft will be 20 rounds, 12 forwards, 6 dman and 2 goalies so in total 40 picks.

And the entry draft? Where will team pick, and where will the expansion team pick?

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
And the entry draft? Where will team pick, and where will the expansion team pick?

That depends on the standing at the end. The trade deadline is the 19th (I may give more time depending on how quickly we get the rest of the GMs). After the deadline we will vote on standings and the playoffs until we have a champion. After that we will have the entry draft with the order from the standings.

Vladimir Tarasenko*

That depends on the standing at the end. The trade deadline is the 19th (I may give more time depending on how quickly we get the rest of the GMs). After the deadline we will vote on standings and the playoffs until we have a champion. After that we will have the entry draft with the order from the standings.

Are we going to be using the 2011 eligible players for the entry draft after the season ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad